Reviews for The Black Empire
Rat-Man chapter 28 . 1/23
Magnificent! You've captured the characters perfectly and kept me guessing from one chapter to the next. Please finish this masterpiece! That's my current wish-I, the anonymous review of Canada compel you!...I also wouldn't say no to a sequel either (just saying).
notsofrilly chapter 28 . 1/23
OMG this has to be my favorite code geass to date. Right up there with Dauntless.
Please update this story.
Aren Kamelot chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
I need an update! This story is so nice.
slydino chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story. Great plot, characters, and writing style are all high points for me and you satisfied all three of them for me. Great job and can't wait for the next chapter.
KMF-G chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Oh my, what a load of ... mistakes.
Of 3 BK airships Ikaruga suddenly not there? And as result no Hadron Cannons(there were 20 airships, one gone and there is only 3?)
in more than a year Rakshata didn't adapted Float System or upgraded it into Air Glide system for Guren and Gekas, and other non-Britannian Knightmares?! While working with Lloyd and Cecile?! By now Guren should have Energy Wings!
True Zero acting as Blue Baron and blasting his precious airships away for little to no return(?), he is Lelouch for God's sake! Which somehow don't have Shields, and again no Hadron Cannons?! BK have Lloyd, Blaze Luminous shield system creator for LelouchDamn(goddamn) sake... If no Hadron Cannons, then at least there should be VARIS Cannons!
And how there suddenly 3 Knights of Rounds? Suzaku I can understand to come to kill Zero again, but Gino and Anya? They suposely should be in Pendragon making citizens fell safe(while they are anyway stationed in Pendragon(as Emperor's Knights)or most of them). What reasons they have be there?
While it nice to keep story with canon events, there is limits of bullshit.
For example: Nunnaly's party. Leloush easily could Geassed all of them to obey to him and kill Suzaku, while he escape with Nunnaly, or missing BK shields and proper weapons, and KMF Float systems, or totally moronic tactics True Zero using in this chapter.
Well my anger is vented... and now good things.
Story is very good, well except things mentioned up there.

Please keep it up, dear author.
Guest chapter 28 . 11/10/2014
Hallelujah! A new chapter at long last, I knew this fic wasn't dead. Hopefully this fic continues going strong. (Especially as it is one of the better Code Geass fics out there)
Guest chapter 28 . 10/27/2014
This story is amazingly good, I don’t know why you stopped (no inspiration, don’t know where to go with it, wanted to write other stories?) all I know is that I seriously believe you should continue this story for out of all the Code Geass stories I’ve read this is one of my top five favorites. I love the scheming and the tactics in it and I was really hoping to see where you were going to go with the story, but it’s understandable if you just don’t have a interest in it no more or you can’t find your muse or your just too busy, but I hope that you may one day come back to this and finish this story because I truly find it extremely interesting which I admit when you inserted the OC I thought I would grow to hate it but I didn’t, but I’m getting off track , hope you come back to the story and if you don’t I’ll be sad but I understand.
Gacsam chapter 28 . 10/14/2014
It's not often I find such unique stories, I really hope you update at some point.
Gacsam chapter 2 . 10/12/2014
Is this fate, for me to meet another OWar player? For a second I thought I'd be hearing MacMillan as the commander of the American forces, sadly America doesn't exist in CG T-T
Gul'Gul chapter 28 . 8/25/2014
good chapter.. keep it up
horus100 chapter 28 . 8/22/2014
Tu fic es increible y la trama insuperable, por favor no lo abandones
Hay muy pocos fics de esta calidad, incluso estaba pensando en traducirlo
maesde chapter 28 . 7/28/2014
Wow... what was that about Shirley... damn, I guess I'm not getting an aswer. Oh well, I really enjoyed this fic all the way till chapter 28 :) great job on it, too bad it isn't finished.
Destrark chapter 17 . 6/25/2014
"Yes… I'm accelerating the plans. It's time I showed Britannia… that they shouldn't make enemies with a god…"

The god-complex stuff is starting to get annoying now.
Destrark chapter 9 . 6/25/2014
He's back bitches...
Guest chapter 28 . 5/14/2014
I hope CC gets The Morgana Le Fay, that would be a fitting knightmare for a witch, don't you think...