Reviews for The Black Empire
The Final Faux chapter 28 . 1/8
This was a great, well constructed fic and it's a shame to see it abandoned. Hope to see it get picked up again in the future.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/3/2017
Please continue this fanfiction, I really love this story & if u may can u pls let d black knights to know about zero's real identity & his past yet they still accepted him. And oh! Can u also make them realise what zero sacrifice/done in order to protect everyone & how overprotective he is to his sister that d black knights makes it their mission to also protect d siblings. Thank u. Looking for next chapter
Dylan Anjari chapter 28 . 11/4/2017
the best fanfic i ever read.
its another version of code geass look like fate series.

unfortunately the story is hiautus or maybe abandoned.

i hope the plot
make leulouch double personal as zero and lamperouge, dont make shirley die, change writting expression laough from "hehe" for my own sake. LOL
hope u succed
daliapv.perez chapter 2 . 10/22/2017
Actualiza por favor.
daliapv.perez chapter 1 . 10/22/2017
Iove fanfic l love
Sentinel07 chapter 28 . 8/31/2017
This is pretty good. Just getting into Code Geass myself.

Really wish this could come back. Got a lot of potential in it.
OmegaChrome chapter 28 . 6/10/2017
Too bad this story seems abandoned. It was a good read
daliapv.perez chapter 28 . 5/4/2017
Interesante hola este es mi primer. Comentario esta interesante tu fanfic espero que pronto actualizes.
Fai's smile chapter 28 . 3/9/2017
Aww. AHAHA!

This story has just blown my mind. Very original. The media coverage that created the Forced Alliance was pure genius. And I love what you are doing with Nina and Shirley.
Guest chapter 17 . 1/4/2017
Ok I usually don't review things before being up to date but even in a 50m pool, 2:20 for two laps (a 100) is a really not good time. You average 17 year old swimmer would make more like 56-1:15 in a long couse meters pool. Now if you were talking about a 200, then 2:20 is actually pretty decent, though I'm in not sure if it would even make state in that age group. Sorry I'm just really finicky about swimming since I do it.
thegoodking159 chapter 28 . 12/31/2016
this is one of my favorite fanfictions of all time, it is really sad to see that it abandoned, I hope that you will one day continue it.
deleted97deleted chapter 17 . 12/13/2016
Oh god! Why doesn't Lelouch just kill Suzaku? With Rollo it will be simple
deleted97deleted chapter 9 . 12/12/2016
How did Suzaku manage to bring Zero's body to Charles without anybody noticing it?
How did nobody ask himself "Because both Suzaku AND Zero body disapeared. Maybe Suzaku managed to kidnap him." ?

I love your fic but I think that you force yourself too much to make it like the anime. I mean that because Lelouche lost in the anime you made him lost here too.
shadowwriter01 chapter 16 . 12/10/2016
He is still working for Britannia, because the new Japan is build on the blood of the innocents?
Yes, clear, because Britannia is clearly not.
Lets see:
-Genocide on the Native Americans (that might have been worse here than in our world, given Britannias oppressive society.)
-Slaves from Africa in the British Colonies (half of them not even living through the transport)
-Beating down Washingtons Rebellion during the lost Independence War.
-And recently attacking, invading, destroying and enslaving 18 other nations, including old Japan.

But he has a problem with Zero and Co. killing a few people in a war to free Japan (that Britannia had enslaved in the first place)? Okay.
Seki108 chapter 28 . 11/11/2016
Strange, it seems I'm not the only one looking through old CG stories that I've had a favorite's list for years and forgot about over time.