Reviews for The Black Empire
KMF-G chapter 2 . 8/25
Impossible things happened...
1st: Honorary Britannians does Not pilot Knightmares. Vast Empire haves no manpower? For Knightmares?! LOL
2nd: HB revolt... As they weren't geassed they cannot All become turncoats. They have families, you know.
3rd: All HB listening Specific Radio Channel... in ?

So far, average story(combat mode) Chars and story is nice.
daarlkh chapter 28 . 8/24
: ( please continue this fanfic
EternalKing chapter 28 . 8/15
Good story overall
EternalKing chapter 15 . 8/15
Jesus. All those dumb dark lord jokes this is okay. The elie character or something is okay but you absolutely destroyed any character he had by making him call Lelouch master all the damn time. Also I realize this chapter is supposed to mirror zero moving out of Japan in the anime but couldn't you at least word some of the lines differently? It literally looks like you just wrote down the words from the anime and switched one word
sliceruser chapter 28 . 8/12
last updated 2011, looks at calendar, 2015 *sheds tears
Orrible Amroth chapter 27 . 7/29
Damn son this is an incredible code geass fic and i only wish that you'd updated it recently ;)
In all seriousness this is pretty much spot on for the characters and i was simply gobsmacked at your take on the mausoleum of 88 emperors. I hope you can keep writing this incredible series
zachary2 chapter 28 . 7/20
OHHHH NOOES SHIRLEY BE ASSASSIN?
vienx.001 chapter 28 . 6/18
will u update..i wanna read more.. btw it is hatem right
thecatleader chapter 28 . 5/5
Ahh what happens next! I got to know!
Lord Asmodeus chapter 28 . 4/11
This was brilliant. This Lelouch was close to perfection as possible for a protagonist. My only fault is his obsession with Nunnally. It is beyond obsessive. For Zero to be truly powerful she must die. For Lelouch to finally live, she must die. Apart from that I little qualms there and there due to conflicting philosophy (since I do agree with the Social Darwinism of the Empire), but apart from that there is little else.
Rat-Man chapter 28 . 1/23
Magnificent! You've captured the characters perfectly and kept me guessing from one chapter to the next. Please finish this masterpiece! That's my current wish-I, the anonymous review of Canada compel you!...I also wouldn't say no to a sequel either (just saying).
notsofrilly chapter 28 . 1/23
OMG this has to be my favorite code geass to date. Right up there with Dauntless.
Please update this story.
Aren Kamelot chapter 28 . 12/25/2014
I need an update! This story is so nice.
slydino chapter 28 . 12/17/2014
Wonderful story. Great plot, characters, and writing style are all high points for me and you satisfied all three of them for me. Great job and can't wait for the next chapter.
KMF-G chapter 18 . 11/22/2014
Oh my, what a load of ... mistakes.
Of 3 BK airships Ikaruga suddenly not there? And as result no Hadron Cannons(there were 20 airships, one gone and there is only 3?)
in more than a year Rakshata didn't adapted Float System or upgraded it into Air Glide system for Guren and Gekas, and other non-Britannian Knightmares?! While working with Lloyd and Cecile?! By now Guren should have Energy Wings!
True Zero acting as Blue Baron and blasting his precious airships away for little to no return(?), he is Lelouch for God's sake! Which somehow don't have Shields, and again no Hadron Cannons?! BK have Lloyd, Blaze Luminous shield system creator for LelouchDamn(goddamn) sake... If no Hadron Cannons, then at least there should be VARIS Cannons!
And how there suddenly 3 Knights of Rounds? Suzaku I can understand to come to kill Zero again, but Gino and Anya? They suposely should be in Pendragon making citizens fell safe(while they are anyway stationed in Pendragon(as Emperor's Knights)or most of them). What reasons they have be there?
While it nice to keep story with canon events, there is limits of bullshit.
For example: Nunnaly's party. Leloush easily could Geassed all of them to obey to him and kill Suzaku, while he escape with Nunnaly, or missing BK shields and proper weapons, and KMF Float systems, or totally moronic tactics True Zero using in this chapter.
Well my anger is vented... and now good things.
Story is very good, well except things mentioned up there.

Please keep it up, dear author.