Reviews for The Black Empire
Feuka oks chapter 1 . 9/2
Hello author, let me contact you through some social network (intstargam, twitter, facebook), I really liked your work! If you are still in touch, then I ask you to answer me, as I want to translate your work into another language (into my native language, that is, Russian). I ask your permission for this.
You know, I would very much like this wonderful work to be read in my country. I'm not very good at English, so excuse me for mistakes. You can email me this one: or answer here. If you want to discuss the details, then write to the mail, it will be easier this way. Fanfiction forum in Russia is called Ficbook ...
Jose4Andres7 chapter 28 . 7/21
Will you continue with the story?
Lukaiser chapter 1 . 6/23
Please Continue this story is awesome as hell
Nikola1488 chapter 6 . 1/23
I'm tired of reading this stuff. Seriously "Eli"? Another shitty OC that you literally push into work. Even an idiot will see your pathetic attempt to disguise is easy to use ready-made characters. But creating new ones is a talent that you, alas, do not have. My condolences
Uday Sra chapter 28 . 9/26/2020
Awesome
Guest chapter 8 . 8/3/2020
Fuck you foo. I didn't bother reading this chapter & I'm not going to finish this shit. Extra asf dawg extra asf. Fuck v2
AlternateInverse chapter 28 . 5/8/2020
Holy crap this was a wild ride. I loved everything! Even Elie, and I’m not usually a fan of OCs.
It’s a pity this story seems to be abandoned. If you’re willing to continue I’ll always be waiting for an update! Otherwise, I’ll just be sad that I won’t know what would come next... what do you plan to do with Shirley (I hope she’ll join Lelouch!) and omg I really wanna see Nunnally bringing Lelouch to negotiate with the UFN. Genius!
Nutter Nort chapter 28 . 10/27/2019
Идут годы, а я все надеюсь
chrizzyran chapter 1 . 7/1/2019
dem this chpt is long~ ... and thank u for that
whiznoe chapter 28 . 5/17/2019
up
dark.muktadir chapter 5 . 11/5/2018
Your harem is absolutely disgusting... fcking srsly?
Guest chapter 28 . 9/25/2018
Pls continue this story, i really really like this one
Caincrux chapter 1 . 6/6/2018
a k harem? too contradictory to even be a bait
HyperiorV chapter 28 . 5/23/2018
Will you continue this after the new season?
The Final Faux chapter 28 . 1/8/2018
This was a great, well constructed fic and it's a shame to see it abandoned. Hope to see it get picked up again in the future.