Reviews for The Black Empire
Popthepuff chapter 11 . 4/22/2011
OMG!:O Creepy ending!
Popthepuff chapter 10 . 4/22/2011
Back to awesome-ness. :D

But Lelouch seems a little pompous compared to the anime. .
Popthepuff chapter 9 . 4/22/2011
WHen I first read this I was like 'random scottish mercanaries' and 'Lelouch likes slave girls?' But its getting more up to your normal standards now. :D But you wrote "Yes YOU highness." -.- as crackish and funny as that sounds; shouldn't that be yes YOUR highness?
Popthepuff chapter 8 . 4/22/2011
It works. Nothing bad, but not great either like the previous chapters.
Popthepuff chapter 7 . 4/22/2011
It was a good chapter; but as for the ending:

...I'm sorry but whaaat? Uber Geass? Seems kinda like a cheapish way to move onto R2, no offense meant.
Popthepuff chapter 6 . 4/22/2011
Uh...didn't he call himself Lelouch in front of Rakshata and the lot just now? -.-

And she handled Jeremiah a lot better than Bartley did; but I suppose he couldn't have handled it since she could just call him down.
Popthepuff chapter 5 . 4/22/2011
As before; excellent, but Jeremiah wasn't his first 'victim'. Not even his second. The first was the squad of soldiers in the warehouse, at least 6 of them, then Kallen, THEN Jeremiah.

Q-1 Kallen

C2C.C

KKaguya

A? Anya?

TTianzi

N? Nina? Or Nunally? Even Nonette? . (I'm rereading this fic, and I've read enough to be thorogly more confused by this than informed.)

C Chiba? Cornelia? Cecile?

S Shirley? Sayoko?

C (same as above)

M Milly? Monica?

Or did you just put two C's to confuse us and each letter can be for more than one person (which would be better; in my opinion, anyways.)? Im confused. :? I hope to get an answer to this, and of course still hope that this fic is continuing.
Popthepuff chapter 4 . 4/22/2011
Excellent. :)

This just keeps getting better and better. Chiba seems a bit OOC; though.
Popthepuff chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
So it was good. But I can't imagine Suzaku just running off like that so. :

Most battles tend to get crappy when dragged out for too long, but Code Geass pulled it off; and so did you.
Popthepuff chapter 2 . 4/22/2011
Smart move, with the blue-baron bit. I have to say I couldn't spot any S&G mistakes in this one; so congrats!:D
Popthepuff chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
So its a good fic. I haven't reviewed till now cause my keyboard was broken. :

Its written extremely well,and very much more believable, but you have a few mistakes, such as when Diethard says "I highly doubt... useLESS..."

SHouldn't that be useful?

Other than that, its an excellent fic, but whys it in the category sci-fi ? :3. And I'd like to know whether your still continuing it?
True-InTha-Blue chapter 28 . 4/17/2011
BUM BUM BUUUUM! The plot thickens. Good story, good twist and a ever lasting sense of disturbing loyalty and madness that follows Lelouch. Thank You PaulXion. Keep up the good work.
accidentalsuperhero chapter 28 . 4/15/2011
Suzaku's a bit of an idiot, isn't he?

Very interesting fic. I really enjoyed it. Please update soon.

And, why does it say in the summary "Lelouch Harem"? I don't see a sign of even a single girl he's after.
PXLight chapter 28 . 3/14/2011
Damn... cliffhanger. ) Good chapter, man.

~PXLight~