Reviews for The Black Empire
Akira Stridder chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
whoa that was close..but dam frail shirley is an assasin
Kiyomaro-kun chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
Good story, I really hope to see more Monica and some more romance in the next chapter also harem moment are welcome
Jojora chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
Thanks for the update.
Funkduder chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
Well that is certainly interesting. This is a very fragile situation, so I hope that you take care in making it a realistic as possible, without making a bad ending. Good job on the chapter overall although there were a few grammer issues (something like "this she just took my picture?")

Anyways keep writing. I like the story more than others in the Code Geass part of this site.
Anon chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
Thank you fixing the formatting of your fic. It made it much easier to read.
Sleepy Kitty Napping chapter 28 . 3/13/2011
so... what your hinting at is... Author is actually the physical representative of the gods in the world of C on the physical plain? well... he is a cat...
OBSERVER01 chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
pretty it up
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
wow, sooooo complicated...
ChaotixController chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
Wow I have to say that the morgan Le Fay was not what I expected at all. Though I do like the direction your going with the zombie mecks. Very original in my point of view. Forgive me for any spoilers but, I could obviously tell that Nunnaly wanted Lelouch to join her with her peace talks. I could only imagine how Lelouch will handle being Lelouch and Zero at the same time this time.

There is somethring that is bothering me though. Shirley already tried to kill Lelouch before, an botched it, it is most likely it will happen again but on what circumstances? Will someone kill her like in R2? I sure Hope not Euphemia was bad enough.

And nice job with the Lelouch/Nina bonding, Nina really needs her friends.

Well thank you for the update and please update again soon.
Jarm957 chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
Great chapter, loved the Zombie Knighmares, cant wait for the next update
animefan29 chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
Besieged on all sides is right. I mean as Zero Lelouch leads the Black Knights, while as Lelouch Lamperouge his sister is going to ask him to be her adviser on a peace negotiation trip with the UFN. And now he has to worry about Nina, and apparently Shirley has been prepared into an assassin to kill Lelouch. Oh yes, and let us not forget that amongst his enemies there is now some sort of Zombie Master Knightmare that can turn other Knightmares into Zombie servants, either through some sort of Geass or through nanomachine technology. Well, at least you can say that Lelouch will have earned it when he is ruling over the world.
chad001 chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
So, it looks like Lelouch is going to be having a lot of trouble soon, eh? He's got some drama going on with Nina and the rest of hist friends, the war with Britannia, and now, Nunnally's plans for him... I can't wait to see how THAT turns out, hopefully with something warm and loving. Actually, speaking about love, looks like Shirley hasn't spoken to Suzaku or anyone, and therefore has not come to terms with what Lelouch did to her father... it'll be interesting to see how Lelouch pulls her back when she's trying to kill him, but with it being THOSE two, I don't think there'll be much issue. So yes, I liked the parts with Nunnally and the royals, it breathed some life into their characters, and Lelouch's reunion with his friends, and life-drama were also nice touches. And then we have the introduction of Morgan Le Fay, here's hoping Lelouch can give some meaning to her life (she acts like Rei Ayanami, stone-cold and without purpose or emotions... a good soldier though.) So yes, very good buildup so far, I'm looking forward to seeing where it leads. Thanks for the chapter, I heavily await the next.
bakapervert chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
Thanks for the update.
Keimichi chapter 28 . 3/12/2011
Yay! Finally a new chapter! I just loved your story so much that I couldn't wait till you updated and had to reread the whole thing lots of time.

Lelouch got himself in a pretty big mess here. Telling Nina that means that he will be revealing himself about regaining his memories. And Shirley, who obviously heard that... Maybe trying to kill him?

It's gonna confuse Nina if Nunally suddenly came over and doesnt recognize Lelouch as her brother, or that Lelouch's story doesn't match up with anything else...

Keep writing! Can't wait for next chapter! (Soon? Please?)
AnisoulJ93 chapter 24 . 3/8/2011
Cool story. Though I've read the idea for calling a mecha the Merlin somewhere else. I'm hoping that this story will sway a litte more away from the canon in future though, as I don't like being able to guess what will happen. I'd prefer for something fresh.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »