Reviews for The Black Empire
cherubchan chapter 27 . 3/1/2011
Totally awesome story going on! It's got me totally hooked!

Update soon :D
Cecilia Li chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
hi i spend the last 2 days reading this fic and i gotta say that it's DAMN #$gde$% GOOD

i personally enjoyed it very much, the plot is good, setting is perfect, and on top of that a touch of humor, well done.

update soon, everyone looks forward to that.
KOOLMAN DUDE chapter 27 . 2/26/2011
loved it.

but one thing... UPdate your other stories like the pokemon ones. you have TONES of reviews asking for more. PLZZZZZ UPDATE THEM
Keimichi chapter 27 . 2/23/2011
... I guess I'm just being impatient... Loved the story so much that I've re-read this a second time... AMD still waiting for chap 28 to come... I know a month isn't long... But it seemed too long for me.

If reviews motivate you, then I shall review!

Good story! Keep going on! And let Leloch pwns them all! Muahahahaha ahahaha hahahahahaha! ... And have a happy ending...

Keep going on. Yay Lulu harem XD

New chapie soon?
Kirinthor chapter 27 . 2/10/2011
awesome story, cant wait for the next bit :D
Evil E. Evil chapter 1 . 2/6/2011
nice
Selonianth chapter 27 . 2/2/2011
Well, The Morgan Le Fay could either end up joining them somehow... or it gets destroyed.
FLPOLE01 chapter 27 . 1/29/2011
like the chapter as always, my guess the pilot of the morgan Le Fay is Shirly being mind controlled by V.V. somehow like louise from Gundum 00 being mind controlled with ribons medicine.
nachan chapter 8 . 1/29/2011
interesting story, although i thought the story is focuses too much on glorifying zero, and some of the characters are not in character...
knuckz chapter 27 . 1/26/2011
You have no idea how sad I am that I'm already at the end of this story. You've written a damn good story. Keep it up.

knuckz
PXLight chapter 27 . 1/26/2011
Finally! It took me two and a half days to get to this chapter! Lol, it's so good! I can't wait to read ya soon! P

~PXLight~
OBSERVER01 chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
good it up
Zero Gawain chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
vaya no leo la historia desde el capitulo 21, eh estado muy ocupado los ultimos meses pero donde la deje hiba muy bien, creo que la releere para recordar como era antes de segiur a los nuevos capitulos, grasias por la actualizacion espero actualices pronto.
six chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
es mejor rated m
Darth Lelouch chapter 27 . 1/25/2011
Great story, continue please.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »