Reviews for The Black Empire
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
Oh damn. Is this the part when jacka*s suzaku forces kallen with the refrain thingy? How interesting. Update soon!
Shaitan Elnefi chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
gah! soooooooooo good!

i want more more more! seriously, i was on the edge of my seat the whole chapter.

please let zero rescue kallen, i always hate how she was captured. also cant wait for the new knightmares to show
Akira Stridder chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
well not was interesting...but still Kalen got capture...sigh..hopefully it wont be the same as the anime..i know the terrain is different..
Reading-girl23 chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
Cool story! I like it a lot!
Joekr chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
Awesome chapter. Kallen's captured as well as the empress. Looks like Anya has somehing interesting going on as well. Also from what I've gathered, Yoshida is still alive, and Zero will either capture Zingke or the Knights of the Round will rescue him. I hoping that Zero will tell Kallen his identity if not everything, and finally I think I have figured out the harem. Q1-Kallen, C2-C.C., K-Kaguya, A-Anya, T-Tianzi, N-Nina (maybe Nonette), C-Chiba, S-Shirley, C-Cornelia, and M-Milly (maybe Monica). I can't wait till your next update. Till then!
Darth Lelouch chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
Please stop Suzaku. He is too hypocritical:

"The freedom that Japan has earned… was through the blood of the innocents, the ideals of madman and the deaths of those who were fooled! Freedom has to be earned the correct way!"

And Britaniia ? Britania destroyed many more innocents lives with his policy, and Suzaku should have shot on many Japanese to colonize again Japan.

Besides the number of people he killed for Britania in other country.

Suzaku becomes incomprehensible in your fic, stop Suzaku, kills Suzaku, or he leave the armed.

It is the weak point of your fic.

How can he reject died for freedom while he kills to colonize?
Getsuga Tensou chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
another good chapter, please continue with the good work.
The Sinful chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
You probably saw it as erotic because it was a perfect example of a ballgag used in bondage games.
rosa chapter 23 . 7/2/2010
I love this story and can't wait to read what happens next. Hope you update soon.
Naito Writer chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
And the moral of the story is, don't let Kallen drive when C2 is in the back. That was a good one I liked that bit.
Yami-no-Tamashii chapter 23 . 6/25/2010
This chapter just made me wanna go 'aaaww!' Lloyd is so cute when he's flustered; he's a funny guy, I love him. xD

~Darkie
Houkaru Kisaragi chapter 23 . 6/25/2010
interesting. I'll say, this story deserves more reviews. It will be awesome if you give Monica more view scenes and perhaps have most of the Knight of Rounds convert to Lelouch's side! A legion of doomsday warriors!
Avid Reader Guy chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
Props on the Team Fortress reference. Very classy. Up date soon! Ur fans are hungry for more!
ZhengXiangLing chapter 23 . 6/18/2010
great story, lloyd n cecile are good pairing...

hope to see the next chapter soon..
Joekr chapter 23 . 6/17/2010
This is a excellent story you have here. As soon I started it, I couldn't stop. Also you are doing very well on your updates. The chapters are a good long length and you don't even stretch the battles out too long. Most Code Geass stories have huge complex battle scenes with people I don't even care about, and they end up confusing and boring. Yours on the other hand keep me on the edge of my seat, wanting to find out what happens next.

I also like the little thing you do, where right in the middle of when someone is talking you throw in the little comments that people say in parenthesis. Seems more realistic to me.

What I love most about this story though is that Lelouch gets a harem. It always annoyed me that he was surrounded by beautiful women, and he didn't even end up with one!

While I'm excited to see what happens at the wedding I also liked this last chapter. I can't wait until you update again. Your story is definitely one of the best CG stories, maybe even the best. Oh one last thing, Don't you think you should move the rating up to teen. It seems teenish to me, and I think you would maybe get more readers that way. I know I was a iffy on reading a K Code Geass story. Anyway, just a suggestion. Keep up the good work!
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »