Reviews for The Black Empire
Yo chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
I must say, I find this to be a gem of gems. For me, this is an epic story - on par to CalReflector's efforts. I found it to be well thought-out, the 'miracles' suitably prodigious, with a strong technical base (as far as my poor eyes can tell), & yet keeping the Geass factor to keep things even crazier Screw you V2. Heh, and Kallen versus Monica Kruszewski... Stupid second season for killing off like three Rounds in one second. -This- is how it should have been done. I just hope Suzaku won't mess things up too much. I look forward to seeing -much- more of Ms. Kruszewksi... Sorry, but I must say, she & her introduction & subsequent chibi-propagada really swayed me.

Sorry that this is not very helpful critique-wise, but that is not my strong suite. But right now, how I wished it was...
jcogginsa chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
truly one of the greatest geass fics in are a bit long though
Omnomnom chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Wow, this is really good. :O I have to admit, I came in here not really expecting much, but the way you handled the characters, the plot, and the pace is very well done. Certainly deserve a lot more reviews than this, and I hope you continue with this story.

The numerous strategies and tactics you had Zero come up with were superb; I loved reading them and seeing how things would pan out. It was also a good touch how you portrayed the antagonists and how they led themselves to fall into Zero's traps. Carares really was a prideful moron, and one can only agree with Lelouch on how a guy like him could have ever gotten his position aside from, say, inheriting it without 'earning' it.

Going on to the characters, again, great work with the vast majority of them. Diethard, Kallen, Kaguya, Tamaki, Toudou, and so on and so forth were all in-character as far as I saw. It also pleased me how you added Monica into the mix and kept her alive. I hope she's added into the 'harem' aspect of it :P

In regards to Elie, this is one original character who was shockingly likable. I like that you gave him flaws, made him feel 'natural' in the setting, and didn't turn him into a Gary Stu. Keep up the great work.
Ilya chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Another great go on in the same spirit.
Darth Lelouch chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
I love the story, please update soon (and kill Suzaku and Villeta).

I hope that Jeremia will help Lelouch against Suzaku.
tabbris86 chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
great stories! there are few stories were Zero's plan work in the first season! so i like were this story is going!

please continue the good work!

update soon!
MisterSP chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
Long. Impressive for a single update. And so well written, too! I am awaiting more.
tennohikari chapter 3 . 10/2/2009
exciting three chapters - I do like how Zero stayed with his rebellion and the fight for Japan, playing the national anthem was a nice touch. So what happened to Cornelia and wasn't Schneizel supposed to come to her aid rather than Calares and Monica.
dfshie chapter 2 . 10/1/2009
Wait, France and Russia are part of the European Union at this point in Code Geass time.
654 | « Prev Page 1 .. 34 41 42 43 44