Reviews for The Black Empire
ChaosRune chapter 6 . 7/13/2012
And now Lelouch plans to bring Elie as his apprentice and 2nd in command?And made him his Knight of Zero? Elie sounds more and more as a self-insert and Gary Stu, such a shame, at least I now understand why a fic with such a grea start has so few reviews, comparatively speaking of course
ChaosRune chapter 5 . 7/13/2012
Ok, 1st of all, great fic, it's really interesting so far, even if I don't understand why Nunnally wasn't kidnapped this time around. Sadly, I almost dropped this fic when I saw Lelouch letting Elie see his face, that is so OOC that it's not even funny, why the hell would he let somebody that he knows for less than a week see his name, and even say his real name with him around! And I don't buy the excuse that it's because everything Elie has done for him, if that was all it took, Kallen, Ohgi, and many more people would know who he is by now.
Hopefully all this stuff with your OC will not get out of control, this is such a good story, that it would be a shame for it to be ruined by that OC
mk chapter 28 . 7/12/2012
i hope you will update soon
Sir Demon Wolf Lord chapter 28 . 6/19/2012
Awsome story!
mk chapter 28 . 5/25/2012
please hurry and make the story continue i like it and i cant wait to see what happens
ramthu chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
This seems good so far but a battalion is to the best of my knowledge only 300-1200 men so the numbers are unrealistic I think
n0mster chapter 28 . 5/23/2012
The plot thickens, really enjoying what you've done with the story of code geass, my biggest hope is that you have a happy ending, I know the ending of the actual code geass can be interpreted in different ways, but even the 'happier' one is still pretty bitter-sweet and I can only hope that lelouch and the rest end up happy this time round (and lelouch gets his harm, haha)

I can try to guess the members of his harem which you put down earlier

Q1- Kallen

C2- C.C

K- Kaguya-hime

A- Ayame (?) Anya (?)

T- Tianzi

N- Nunnaly (?) Nina (?) Nonette (?)

C- Chiba

S- Shirley or Sayoko

C- Cornelia (?) Chawla Rakshata (though I think rakshata is her first name so this is probably wrong)

M- Milly or Monica

I kno a lot of the anmes I'm just tossing out there, haha.

Anyay, looking forward to an update, may your muse be productive.
n0mster chapter 27 . 5/23/2012
I'm really enjoying the character of odysseus, he's not main character material, but as a supporting role and listening ear, he's great. I'm glad that he's by nunnaly's side, so as to tide off her worry and loneliness away from lelouch.

Also, the whole interaction between tianzi and zero was quite funny and the teasing of rivalz was hilarious.

I guess it's pretty obvious that shirley is somehow controlling morgan le fay, and it's going to lead up to lelouch having to kill her :(
n0mster chapter 26 . 5/23/2012
A battle with zero, xing ke and schniezal all on one side, awesome personified, I almost wish the battle had gone on for longer just to prolong its sheer awesomeness, haha.

I'm glad that kallen is back, though I guess I'm a little surprised that zero didn't exchange tian zi's life for xing ke. I can understand his rationale for a hostage type situation, but I would have thought it would have made more sense to get the man to willingly and at his own behest, place himself under zero's leadership.

Anyway, great story so far.
n0mster chapter 25 . 5/23/2012
Wow, I was in awe in the developments introduced in this chapter, I think you actually wrote better than the original scriptwriters of code geass. Zero's orchestration of the chinese federation and the schniezal was amazing.

On a sour note though, I guess you're going a different route but similar outcome for shirley in this one, I thought that she was going to be the S in your harem list (why is lelouch's harem not developing yet... _ ), but it seems that it may turn out to be the maid sayoko.
n0mster chapter 15 . 5/22/2012
I'm really glad that kallen could tell the difference between the real and fake zero, it was a little disappointing to see that almost everyone couldn't tell the difference between the two, even if it was integral to their plot.
Adyen chapter 28 . 4/25/2012
This story is pretty awesome. Are you going to continue it anytime soon, or is it put on hold for now?

I really can't believe a ninja like Sayako wouldn't notice that little item Shirley was hiding, but who knows. Honestly though, I sometimes wish this is how the actual anime went... but then Lulu would be so smug it would be insufferable. lol
JohnTitor chapter 28 . 3/30/2012
Holy fucking shit. This was fucking amazing. You did such a great job with everything. Fight scenes, as well as normal character interactions.

The only thing that saddens me is that you said there was a harem, but only some minor interactions with Kallen as well as a blush from C.C. are the few things i've noticed that can relate to a romance.

I really loved the Sayako and Nunally chapter where Nunally said that Sayako might of had a crush on Lelouch. I was dying.

I can't wait till you get your muse back and decide to update this, I'm extremely interested and can't wait to see Shirley die. I simply hated her most of the time.

Till next time.
Bunny153539 chapter 28 . 3/27/2012
So you have a great story... but you dropped it for over a year? What for? Will you ever continue it? At the least you should remove the claim that their will be a harem in the description if you don't plan to continue.
Lancelot Seiten 1 chapter 28 . 3/16/2012
Great work, but I was wondering if the story is going to continue or not. Personaly I hope that you will continue this story and update it soon.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »