Reviews for The Black Empire
Reishin Amara chapter 28 . 3/4/2012
oh so totally epic.i cant beleive how hilarious n intense this can be.
org13fan chapter 28 . 2/21/2012
dun dun dun

This story is incredible, I can't wait to find out what happens next. It's going to be interesting to see how Lelouch handles trying to negotiate with himself. lol
MastaofBitches chapter 28 . 1/10/2012
Hmm... I have to say, this is looking interesting... Even if the Morgan Le Fay appears to be incredibly overpowered.

Also, I'm rather curious as to Shirley's current behaviour, is it a split personality? A Geass command? Or something else?
Ruvian chapter 27 . 1/4/2012
please update chapter 29 .
natsu.point chapter 23 . 12/20/2011
I'm surprise how the others didn't appreciate this chapter. Well we can't please everyone.

Anyway I liked this filler. It is quite good. Your grammar and writing are only in average level but the story and the concept of it is amazing (even my own writing skills is also average). I love the premise. Even though the character are sometimes out of character they are still good, they are still likable. I also like how the harem isn't that extreme (by extreme I mean the girls throwing themselves on Lelouch). You kept surprising me on your ideas. What made me more surprise is that you were able to give a personality to Odysseus, Lloyd and Cecil. They felt more real on your story than the anime. This is one of those stories in fanfiction I respect and admire. Your story is quite beautiful.

My only complains is that you make Monica have a more screen time or scenes. I don't know how you will do it but I know you could. But I would understand if you don't, she became a mindless robot after all.

If you ever get inspired again, then please continue your story.
Ruvian chapter 28 . 11/17/2011
this become black knight Versus Evangelion :( rofl hope you still write this story :) i really like it, it will be sad if you stop to write this one.
LyzeRawr chapter 28 . 10/29/2011
loved it! update soon!
LadyKarma18 chapter 28 . 10/20/2011
i really love how u have done this story! Please continue it, and if i may, can i make one request? PLease dont have the black knights betray lelouch! IF there was one thing in the entire story line that i could not stand, it was their betrayl! Can u blame Euphimias actions on VV (V2), saying something like he ordered her to do that while incapacitating Lelouch, to the point where lulu had to kill her! Cause i really cant stand the though of Lulu being betrayed like that!
DZ2 chapter 10 . 9/24/2011
Zero's back;

The Knight of Twelve is still his ally;

Jeremiah and Elie survived to serve their master;

This is going to be so interesting: I always felt the r2 lacked a few things and you put them in nicely, particularly the fact that Zero/Lelouch acts with the authority and strength of a Dark Lord.
DZ2 chapter 6 . 9/24/2011
Elie as Zero's apprentice; I love it!

I always loved the Code Geass anime and felt that Jeremiah joined Lelouch too little too late; nice use of the same lines from Jeremiah and Lelouch's encounter as well.
Chocolatpen chapter 28 . 9/15/2011
This story is just AMAZING :) I can't wait to see what happens next, especially since you ended that last chapter in a cliffhanger! What's Shirley up to? Personally I can't stand her- she reminds me so much of Orihime inuoue from bleach! I hope this time Lelouch succeeds and the black knights won't betray him. Please continue SOON! I'm excited to see what happens next!
EdoZero chapter 28 . 9/7/2011
Just finished reading all the chapters and i have to say your story is one of the few good code geass stories and i would like to know if you are still going to update this story any time soon
zerohour20xx chapter 28 . 8/28/2011
Its a good story overall but at 28 chapters in, there is no hint of actual romance or even a semblance of it being a Lelouch harem. It is more like humorous flirting and mishap than any romance.
avatoa chapter 28 . 8/4/2011
This is an awesome story, dude, and I can't wait to read more of it so please update it ASAP!
avatoa chapter 27 . 8/4/2011
This...does not look good.
649 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »