Reviews for Starting Over
mmkbrook chapter 5 . 9/29/2012
Can't imagine how I missed this story. It was fantastic. This fleshed out the background of how Ziva became a U.S. citizen.
Catmint chapter 5 . 9/20/2012
This is a fantastic story. Excellent writing, characterisation, pace, emotion. I love the Gibbs-Ziva father/daughter relationship stuff and you've captured it beautifully.
USAFChief chapter 5 . 6/11/2012
I believe this was your first NCIS fanfic, and a might good job you did on it. I especially like the exchange of pictures and the way you ended this story. Good job.

Thanks for posting this for us to read.

pdf
lol chapter 5 . 12/14/2011
Bravo!
Supermegafoxyawesomehot7 chapter 5 . 4/6/2010
Awe! I love love love love Gibbs. I was a little skeptical at first of the way the relationship was between Gibbs and Ziva, but the way you ended it was fantastic. Loved it!
Alize chapter 5 . 12/19/2009
This was amazing to read! You really have the characters pegged down (Is that right? Much like Ziva I have idiom issues) and have written them without unnecessay pathos, which I think most of the post-aliyah stories over-exploit. I have yet to read a story less OOC!

The first chapter is especially good in my opinion, and it really shed a new light on some episodes. It made a lot of things much clearer for me. I always love it when people let us into Gibbs' thoughts and feelings, seeing as I find him pretty hard to read in the series, but he often seems exaggerated or too mushy or something. I liked the sobriety, rawness and sincerity with which you depicted him.

Thank you for sharing this.

Alizée
Black Midnite chapter 5 . 11/21/2009
That was awesome! I really love the ending! Totally Gibbs like.
me chapter 5 . 11/5/2009
loved the last line
FarAnya chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Another job well done. A good story. You almost have their "voices" down pat. The only thing I can fault are the non-dialog run-on sentences and some pronoun confusion. Other than that though, well done indeed!
charli911 chapter 5 . 10/9/2009
OMG, love that ending with the photo of the sniper rifle! just Gibbs' style...awesome story...and that's saying a lot cuz I am not a Ziva fan! very nice
AlenaMai chapter 5 . 10/8/2009
This story is great! Please right more, the plotline is really good and I love that fact that Gibbs is way over protective.
Ditte3 chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Oh what a wonderful writing.I love it more and more.
BritMum chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
NICE ending. Gibbs and his rifle. I got to hold that very rifle from Truth and Consequences at the NCIS fanfest! It was awesome! Keep writing!
tiva kissing in a tree chapter 5 . 10/6/2009
Good story, glad Gibbs has Zivas back and that he loves her.
M E Wofford chapter 5 . 10/6/2009