Reviews for Jealous Much?
TheColorOfStarlight chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
That was amazingly fluffy... Almost *too* cute (if that's possible!). Loved it.
shadowdolls chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
aawww sweet and fluffy dats nice~
KanaPetrsr323 chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Yay i love fluffiness it's so cute, and for who this is bad or gross, Che i could say the same thing to you but your opinion is as good as mine, Roxas and Sora will go on FOREVER!

Ja Ne love the story
Battle-Royalist chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Aww so cute
mocha coffee chapter 1 . 11/20/2009
owie...XD u do great job!
alternrockerchick chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
i really liked this story. it was cute. although, i dont think riku would give up that easily. lol. either way, it is an exellent story. :)
kattobangyou chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Like I said down there... I'm JELLO-ing! I loved editing this story coz.. I was in a guilt trip... you didn't notice when I came over did you? Well yeah. LOL... But... I'm still jello-ing... (I hate you TT your fics turn me into jello.) Please... wait... do you know how to do crackfics? xD If u do... make one! And I'll review it and start ROTFLMFAO-ing! I swear... I love crackfics... the best crackfics I've seen are XemnasKairi (My idea) and ZexionAxel (Um...what?)

GRAH! When can we start our collab fic! *rips calendar* Stupid calendar and ur numbers! It reminds me of math! And I hate math! D: Anyway... I'm writing ABC's of Love here... and I'm stuck with letter D... any good adjective for letter D that describes Sora? Coz the sequence goes like this..

A Riku

B Sora

C Riku

D Sora on...

Y RikuSora

Z RikuSora

LOL... It's still a draft though so I can't be too sure when I'll be able to publish it. D:

But anyway... like I said... what I have done.. I'll continue.. *Riku hits me with a paopu fruit*

Riku: liar! There are fics here that are discontinued!

Lovely M or T.I.P (Me): But Ri-chan! I'm too lazy! TT

Riku: *grumbles*

Me: Stop acting like a spoiled brat!

Riku: *brings out Kairi's keyblade* NEVER!

Me: You look cute with Kairi's keyblade! :D

Riku: :3 Thank you! ... :( Shyut up!

Me: Never! *brings out Mickey's Keyblade* Umm... what?

Riku: o_O What is going on?

?: I messed up the script!

Me: : SORA!

Sora: I'm so sorry! TT~TT

LOL... just had to get that outta my brain! :D anyways cousin... I'm gonna have to go now... this review was longer than I thought... guh. ._.v

But anyway... I really love sugar cookies and choco chip cookies! I have a fever! and it's 38. 3 degrees! :O I didn't go to school today! YEHEY! :D :D :D Am i good or am i good? xD Well yeah... I'm off to write ABC's of Love already...

Bye! Tip ur waitress!