Reviews for The Canary
Straight Edge Queen chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
love it!
x.eTak.x chapter 10 . 11/29/2009
Not much to critique in this chapter expect watch your spelling. Other than that I look forward to the next )
ohwsefjbwal chapter 10 . 11/28/2009
Well I liked this one, but after what you said, I'm REALLY lookin forward to the next one lol.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
great chapter again! please continue!
ohwsefjbwal chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Yay! for update and for deciding to stick with them.

Also, just a random thought, but I love how you don't exagerate the "eh" for Canadians. We do say it, but not nearly as much as some people think! lol
x.eTak.x chapter 8 . 11/27/2009
Much better than the last chapter. Wish it was longer actually! This seems like the "calm before the storm" chapter. I look forward to the next ;)
Erin chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Interesting story. I look forward to learning more about what got Anna, Levi and Troy into their line of business. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Straight Edge Queen chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
great chapter!
ohwsefjbwal chapter 8 . 11/26/2009
Ohh, they damn well better hear from them lol

It would be the hugest cockblock in the world if it just stopped. ARGH! lol

Glad to see you update! *happy dance*
Straight Edge Queen chapter 7 . 11/24/2009
Great chapter! update soon!
moony1981 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
ya need to write more.

thought ya could write aldo better.
truelove221 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
aww anna and donny had a moment! haha i really want them to get together soon! but don't feel pressure to rush it, im okay waiting :)

but this was a good chapter..i was scared for a bit that Aldo was going to kick them out. I hope they don't have to leave! keep it up, i can't wait to read more!
Zebra1 chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Always a great read, please update very soon as i am loving this story so far and i know you can make it go further, plus i love the Donny/Anna pairing!
x.eTak.x chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
You had a great idea for this chapter but I thought it was pretty choppy/jumpy, for lack of better words. I just found the words didnt flow together like your other chapters. Also there were a few gramatical errors (using "the" instead of "for" etc.) Just word mix ups which I think was the main reason this chapter seemed so difficult to read smoothly. Just a helpful tip - It helps to read your story out loud to yourself. )
Lexipro chapter 7 . 11/23/2009
Good chapter again. Can't wait for the next one.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »