Reviews for Message in a Bottle
tiffany.woodruff.161 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Thre things 1) I knew the st letter was from Ginny by the 1 st sentence 2) that was funny the whole story and 3) great job.
Meridian Diamond chapter 2 . 5/24/2011
LOL! You're Filipino? That's neat! Awesome quotes.
Sasay Severo chapter 3 . 2/27/2010
hehe. pinoy ka. ang cutipie ng fanfic mo. :)
q.thews chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
Nice twist ;-)

Ciao!
Ray chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
i liked your story

but i did feel that you could have expanded a bit on it

seems kind of abrupt
kattobangyou chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
*sigh* Another success, eh? Well... we both gave ourselves a piece of happiness... xD You give me this fic... and I give you that RokuSora fic... That's the one that popped up in my mind with the RikuSora fic... it was weird really... .so don't get hyper and high anymore! It's scary! xD Not that I mind, I mean we've been together since we wore diapers... :P

But yeah, continue writing more and I'd be more than happy to check on them for you (sobrang cheesy, nanonoseblood na aquh d2... Dx LOL wtf... hehehe)

So yeah... while I sit here, typing the cheesiest lines Shakespeare himself couldn't have thought of (because of the cheesiness, he sent to the gruesome romance type... the cheesiness...xD) I'll just say that... KEEP WRITING DARN IT! xD Oh yeah... when can I return your USB? :D

Going from the fact that you have so many stories that you showed... YAY! :D I have to say that I liked this one... one of the top three's I fell in love with... :D I'm not gonna say the other 2 for I might spoil any other person reading this review... right, random pal? *wink wink* LOL... wtf. I'm talking to a third person/party/member... xD LOL... I wanna play kh2fm! Please let me go there please! *begs on knees and says pretty please with little roxas cookies baked with love on top!* Darn it... I hate it when I'm so active... and for the love of it...

Why would I be as active as an antelope at this ungodly hour? And the songs playing on this laptop are not helping! There's One Time, Fly With Me, Imitation Black, Passion, BEAUTIFUL SOUL... and many more. xD Yes... Beautiful Soul has to be ALL CAPS! BECAUSE I IS A ZEXION FAN AND SHALL DO WHAT HIS AIMING FOR PERFECTION PERSONALITY HATES! xD LOL... WTF! Oh well... this review is getting quite too long but hey...who's counting? I doubt that you are... wait maybe you are... counting sheep like that with your eyes closed and dreaming of any unruly things Sora and Roxas would do in that little green head of yours... *wink* while I stay here in front of the laptop giving you a nice review as I flame another stupid writer for inserting Mary Sue's in her fic! D: D: D: And Roxas and Riku aren't emo! THEY ROCK! xD Especially my gift-wrapped guy! *squishes him tar bitsies*

So yeah... before I get carried away again... :] *hint hint* PLEASE! I need ideas! My video of Kairi and Xemnas was only 30 secs! You need to give me inspiration cousin! TT Because.. if I don't write... anything at all, I'd have my life as a living hell...! I would lose my light! And I dun want that! TTTT So for the love of thunderbolts out there... gibb me m0ar HarryxGinny fics! THEY'RE MY ONLY HOPE OF RECIPROCATING MY LOVE FOR YOU! xD I sound like a weird boyfriend who is always on a guilt trip right? So cliche... xD

Anyway.. I digress, when can I come over again? D: And Jag... gawd, that kid... baby... wutever.. he's too cute and, um... why does he stare at me like I'm some kind of clown? xD It's... freaking me out... in a good way! It turns me into Jello! WTF! xD Hahahahahhaha xD xD xD xD xD LOLz... reverse of your fave line!

Digressing again!

You should really play Reverse/Rebirth! xD LOL! ;P

And as your cousin/best friend/beta-reader, I suggest that... you really touch up on the... umm... too cliche romance types! Hey! Constructive Critisicism here! D: But who am I to talk? I'm just a total sap... like Sora, as Riku says... well, I gu3ess Sora and I were meant to be ghey.. LOL WTF? I'm a girl! xD How can a girl be ghey? xD And Sora'snot ghey! He's bi! LOL... xD WTF?

Well... I really must go now! It was 12:00 when I last looked at the clock display here on the laptop... but now... It's 1 o' friggin' clock? D: WTF! xD
ObsessedwReading chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
I like this story so far!
ObsessedwReading chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Pretty good so far!
ProfessorChris chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
Ah very good, I am glad that they were both there and he didn't let her walk away again.
ProfessorChris chapter 2 . 10/3/2009
Another great chapter, looking forward to seeing what happens.
nat3738 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
And you are guessable )
nat3738 chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
It seems strange that they hadn't met each other yet they come to lake tree times a day.

Looking forward to next chapter! Hope they will meet each other!
nat3738 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Unless you are so unguessable, it is quite obvious that Ginny wrote the note in that bottle.

Unless I'm totally wrong with my assumption above, I think Harry will think of Ginny in the first place he read the note (or he did, but Ron won't listen to him?). Because if it isn't Ginny I'll make Harry think it is Ginny ) (unless you are so unguessable)
ProfessorChris chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Interesting start, looking forward to seeing what happens. Although I have to say if she is that upset about it why was she ignoring Harry in the first place...
Amy chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
am liking it so far but am hoping that ginny wrote the note in the bottle!