Reviews for Tragedy at Black Order HQ
Shirubagure chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Lol yup no one come between allen and food. or else allen will come to kill you! xD
Spider's Thread chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Haha. That was very Allen like. Love it.
Almorlyx chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
omg that was SO funny! i luv that little part at the end there, with Lavi and The Musician :) coolio XD
XD chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
...I think that's EXACTLY how Allen would act in the series if this happened. I'd like to see this seen animated...
Ezrudine chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
LOL at first i thought something really bad happened but when i reached the ending i was like "what the?" great story
janrockiss chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
HAHAHAH! Super funny! :D I was just wondering why Allen was acting that way in the beginning. Was it an Akuma attack? A Noah attack?

...actually, it was a food fight caused by Lavi, the stupid rabbit. LOL.
ryokablade chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
LOL, never waste food in front of Allen, he will MAUL you to bits. XDDDD

Great fic. That's all I can say.
Arceus the Creator chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
this was absolutely freakin' hilarious.
Marie Sarvis2513 chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Quite amusing. I was laughing for a full 15 minutes. I'm still chuckling. Though I wonder, did Allen ever catch Lavi? I'm curious as to what he was planning on doing to him.

Anyway, another story to add to the favourites. Do keep up the great work.
PlusClown chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
XDXD lol, that was so funny! XDXD

Poor Allen-kun.
Bamboofoxfire Productions chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
You are such a fuckin' genius, Dustbunny. Why didn't I ever think of this? Lol that was absolutely hilarious

Kou
BestWishes chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I Want to see Lavi get killed by Allen. *evil grin* Maybe when allen reach him, Lavi's blood will spilled over the hall *evil laugh*. Sorry can't helped it i'm not being evil i'm still innocent *smile*
Alyssa chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
Ow... It's over? I wanna know what happens to lavi and allen fighting.
LilyMoonstone chapter 1 . 3/25/2010
Man, i couldn't stop laughing!
AnimeCrazed121 chapter 1 . 3/12/2010
*giggles* wow i read the title and thought well hell something really bad must have happened but then i read the summary and another thought crossed my mind 'hm AllencomedyBlack Order...Komurin? hehehe cuz i thought about Komui too so i automatically thought Komurin:) but i loved this story it was kinda funny and i was right Komurin did show up!:D