Reviews for A Nice Cup of Tea
Bureau 13 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
This is a remarkably brilliant, wel-written, and impressively sweet story. It's sentiment is very well carried through the narration and the light you shine on Hannah is just perfect. Brilliant.

TML
Swallow B chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
I enjoyed this. We know very little about Hannah Abbot, but enough to see she had tragedy in her life and she was a strong and brave girl, with sweet simplicity, in the good sense of the word. I think it's the first time I read a story centered on her. Her character comes out really well with this cup of tea thread. And what a good characterisation of Hufflepuff. It must have been the best house to be in, especially during the war.
Ninja Lemon chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
...

NEVILLE IS SO AWESOME! :D
alds87 chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
I like it a lot. You're getting pretty damn good at this non-canon perspective stuff, keep it up :)
RavenEcho chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
Wow, wonderfully done. Especially from the perspective of a character we don't see much of.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
A great story. Very well written.
MBP chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Oh, Katy... as usual, this is entirely perfect. I love the way you bring the problems of real life into HP just like JKR did. This put a lump in my throat, but Neville most definitely made me smile. Leave it to him to simply and innocently just fix things. I loved the whole thing.
FinnFiona chapter 1 . 11/24/2009
This is a very sweet and realistic look at her life at this point... it's amazing how much memory and import a person can put in such a relatively simple thing, like tea. Well done, as usual!
Hermowninny chapter 1 . 11/16/2009
I loved it! It was sweet and original, which I appreciate. Thanks for writing. :)
sillym3 chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Filed under O for Outstanding fic.

I'm so grateful you share this:)
ChipsPlease chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
So sorry for not reviewing this story beforehand! It really is an incredible piece, and the emotions in this are wonderfully bittersweet. I loved your characterization of Hannah, and I can understand your focus on tea instead of coffee. Tea really does fit the story much better. Amazing job!
moonreader chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
A beautiful vignette! I particularly enjoyed the description of the Hufflepuff common room - I think it rings very true that Hufflepuffs understand the importance of community more than any other house. I found one small typo, "Hannah's dad does not want to send 'he' back to school," but other than that it looks lovely.

Getting excited for November,

moonreader
NellieNotMolly chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
A very nice story. I like seeing Hannah's friends care for her, and I really like the Hufflepuff drinks and biscuits tradition. :-)
emuroo chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
but-but-but I don't LIKE this pairing. Really. It was random and I don't like it But this was really perfect. Um, yes.
brigrove chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm not usually a fan of one-shots, but being a Brit, the title intrigued me. For a one-shot, this was just about perfect.