Reviews for Phinvisible
Vampire wolf chapter 5 . 9/1/2014
Umm... Wow.

Is he dead or is he back in his time?
Anyway I LOVED it!
computer-addict5 chapter 1 . 5/17/2012
that was an amazing story i hope you add more though like what happened to phineas? and did he ever get home?
Hunter chapter 5 . 4/21/2012
What happens next?
doofenshmirtzevilincemployee chapter 5 . 11/29/2011
Hahaha! Totally epic. Reminds me of "A Christmas Carol"... Is that where you got you're idea? You are a talented writer... It kinda freaked me out a bit. Is this story gonna continue with more chapters? 'Cuz I want it to. It's rockin! But seriously... aside from some minor punctuation errors, the story and overall plot line was very interesting. I, for one, though, do not approve much of the swearing. Even though it adds to the fact that Greap is pissed (pardon my French), I personally don't approve much of the swearage. Good luck... keep writing! I would recommed asking Disney to make this into an actual episode... It would be very awesome to be able to watch this on TV!
Detective Rysposito chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
well someone (Greap) has temper issues
Cosmos Angel and Yami Darkness chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Keep going its good and sad
2 headed dragonlover chapter 5 . 7/3/2011
This is going to be wierd.
cmcrox11 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Are you ever going to finish this story? I started reading it before I had an account, and it hasn't really been updated since then.

-cmcrox11
Inumaru12 chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
Holy crap. 0.0 This is pretty cool. I was kinda hoping to see what had happened to Ferb and Candace and Perry but I can wait. :) I hope to see more of this cuz it's an awesome idea. :)

Inumaru12
Comment person chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
I am guessing the story is over...this is a great story...I would love to see it finished :

Oh well, great job with the story.

Oh, 60th reviewer...sweet.

From, Comment person
AnnLay chapter 5 . 10/2/2010
Oh is this it!I think you should contunue this!What happenes next!Thats it?
Comment person chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
Good story, I remeber reading this before I joined.

From, Comment person

P.S. Is that the ending?
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
and... i just have no idea what to say now.
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 4 . 7/21/2010
... okay then...
AgentInvaderMinionofDoom chapter 3 . 7/21/2010
ok, thnx for clearing that up about your computer. XD