Reviews for Broken
Harry Cyrus chapter 10 . 6/16
I absolutely loved this fanfiction!I really wanted to see more Ron bashing!And the last part where Harry Forgives Dumbledore is so Sad and it shows the golden nature of Harry!
Continue writing these fanfics... :) :) :)
Oh God this is bloody hilarious had me in stitches
A sad but fitting ending
Ani Mei chapter 10 . 3/22
I really like your interpretation of manipulative!Dumbledore. He is manipulative, but always portrayed as so evil and as much as there are elements of truth in that and enjoy many fics with that characterization, it just doesn't seem right to me. However, here you have a manipulative Dumbledore who is still trying to protect the world and achieve the "greater good".
Your interpretation of Voldemort is also very admirable. It just doesn't seem that likely for Harry to fall in love with some madman, but he's reasonable, and rational, yet unrelenting in his views that the wizarding world needs to be strengthened, or rather, he holds onto his views until it is able to be changed.
Your ending is particularly poignant.
A chapter 10 . 3/20
so beautiful... love this so much... everytime i read it XD
Please dont stop now! This story is everything i would hope a harry potter x tom riddle/voldemort would be! Superior work
Lw117149 chapter 10 . 3/10
lol thank you for the information I will look you up there even if you do not see this review. :)
RambleSchapalon chapter 10 . 2/20
OMG OMG OMG MY HEART JUST TURNED INTO A WHOLE BUCKET FILLED WITH BUTTERFLIES as soon as I read that Harry and Voldemort hugged! D'aweeeee so sweet! 3 I loved this friendship story. So cute! Though I wish there was more...oh well, this will do. :)
Elis1412 chapter 10 . 2/14
That was beautiful. Thank you for creating this.
Smile Black chapter 10 . 2/6
So you don't even read the reviews, or what? o.O
Anyway, I really like your story. I think I started it at one point, but it wasn't finished yet. And I really don't feel like this was a good point to end this story (But that is your decision)
I just want to write down, why I feel this way.
The story describes very nicely how Harry lives with his choice to protect himself and his friends. And the changes in his relationsships with the other characters are very nice and understandabel. BUT the whole story was heading towards the changes between Harry and Voldemort and the consequences that fallow and the social fallout (very nice by the way)
And then you end the story with Harry forgiving Dumbledore? I mean it's good and important but it feels more like a stepstone to see behind the grudges that built up especially after Dumbles Demise. So that's why I'm a bit disappointed that you stopped where you did.
G.Potter93 chapter 10 . 1/23
Well I did indeed want more!
But I loved how it ended and could formulate how the rest of the story could have went.

Awesome story!
noreenklose chapter 10 . 1/16
Excellent!
It really could use a continuation, I wouldn't be adverse to a Part II.
Yes, I read your admonition ;-D
Thanks for sharing, I really enjoyed reading it.

KUTGW,

Noreen
chelseafoz1 chapter 10 . 1/5
I seem to be on a roll when it comes to reading your stories within hours of each other and it wasn't even slightly intentional...just goes to show how damn awesome you are! :D : :D :D Once again, lotsa loves
GoodNaughtyGirl chapter 10 . 12/10/2014
OHmy gosh... I wanna cry sooo bad right now
Guest chapter 10 . 12/2/2014