Reviews for Broken
acetwolf94 chapter 10 . 6/11
Its really good! I LOVE IT!
Kisaki Sakura chapter 10 . 4/27
I am still going to ask for more. It is so seldom that you find a good Tom Harry FF, that makes sense, isn't rushed or degrades them to humans with little to none common sense. Well done, my dear.
You leave me hungry for more.
blackflamesredblood chapter 10 . 3/20
I loved it
PiptheSnake chapter 10 . 3/15
I... You're making me cry, friend
no no please at leats write one chapter about harry x voldemort
TimeyWimeyBadWolf chapter 10 . 3/2
Love it! Well done.
Lilingppg007 chapter 10 . 2/26
I love the way Dumbledore is seen as good and respected instead of just plain twisted in your stories. Yes, he believes too much in the greater good, but it's not enough to turn him bad and unreasonable. Thank you for writing this.
Lucy Kent chapter 10 . 2/21
I won't chew you out for more (EVEN tHOUGH I DESPERATELY WAnT SOME!) But I do want to leave a review and say how awesome this whole piece is. This is a great. I thoroughly enjoyed reading it.
Noxy the Proxy chapter 10 . 1/14
Hmmm...this was a very interesting story. Not many Fics I have read actually point out the fact about the Muggle-Borns bringing in new 'blood' and stronger magic. Actually I THINK this makes a grand total of three...? Great work.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 12/10/2015
You say that but it's not finished. The changes were not completed. The romantic relationship between harry and voldy hasn't started. Harry hasn't even turned dark as was promised. And Fawks has yet to take harry to see what Dumbles wanted him to see. This is good yes, and I like what I read but I think you could hardly call this finished. It's too open ended without completing about half of its build ups, even some that were main points to the story. Hopefully there's a sequel to actually finish it.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 12/9/2015
Are you shitting me Sev? You gave harry 20 points for Lily? Dafuq? !
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
Bruh this idea is one I never came across and it sounds ahmayzin! That "real prophecy " was pretty cool. I have decided to fav this now. Only good things can happen.
I wonder how long it'll take harry to realize Dumbles is on some bullshit?
Love2read23 chapter 10 . 12/9/2015
Thank you for finishing! I do appreciate it.
I quite enjoyed this story. The slow builds are always better and seem more realistic. The concept of their shared mindscapes is an interesting concept I haven't encountered as well as Dumbledore as a kind manipulative old coot. Although if it was prophesied to happen why did he have to manipulative for it to be so? Hmm... I like the relationships Harry develops with Voldemort (obviously), the Lestranges, Neville, and Luna. I am happy Hermione remained a friend in the end.
Thank you so much for writing.
Sincerely,
Angie
Katherine Sparrow chapter 10 . 12/8/2015
I loved this story!
allenx14 chapter 10 . 12/7/2015
Still wanted more but a good ending none the less.