Reviews for Broken
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 10 . 8/24
Epilogue?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 10 . 8/24
I can't help but wish there had been more romance, but since it was a fic focused on friendship, I wasn't expecting it. Regardless, I enjoyed it more than I anticipated I would after I read the summary.
Aina Saiga chapter 10 . 7/16
I love it. I just love it. The ending is frustrating but oh so perfect. so Thank you for writing such an amazing Story, I hope to read much more from you. You've made my day. Love ya.
Guess chapter 10 . 6/19
Absolutely amazing story. Not completely satisfied with the end-but when is the end of a story ever satisfying? Awesome tales are always ones we want to continue.
I was just about to ask...but then I read the A/N...:-)
He agreed to the ones in the ministry, but what about Fred and George?
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 3/28
Oh boy. This should be fun. Was not expecting things to heat up, so fast. And Dumbledore has impecable timing as always
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 3/28
I love how both of them are just relatively chill with this arrangment. I wonder if Harry will freak out about his decision later? But then again a couple weeks have passed. Poor guy needs the company and someone who will treat him right and well just like who he is.
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 1/25
That was a nice way to end it. The last two scenes were a great finish.
...I like your fics, by the way. If you haven't noticed me favoriting a bunch of them.
3 chapter 10 . 1/19
what a compelling ending... this was very well written, like all of your works always are!
DragonXKuro chapter 10 . 1/6
Aww c'mon it ended just like that psh no more romance and shut voldies to torment~
Katse chapter 3 . 12/18/2016
I was planning to write my commentary in Spanish, but since ...
I love your fanfic, and I read the author's notes, because I also leave them explaining something important.
Keep reading, Possibly find more comments from me.
Royalnene chapter 10 . 12/4/2016
WOAH! Am i the only one who shed tears towards the ending. It has a very great ending. Great great story. woah woah
RinnaZevran1987 chapter 10 . 11/12/2016
Like It A Lot.
JKQueen21 chapter 10 . 10/28/2016
Fuck you, we didn't even get a kiss... :P