Reviews for Broken
fajoie;qfqoirnhoa;nfdkljf;akjsd;lkfja

that was so good... oqipjewfoija;ijd;k

my feelings are like everywhere. good job writing this :D
Badbonita chapter 10 . 2/25
A good place to end. And a good story.
It's good
diamondgod77777777 chapter 10 . 11/17/2017
Marvelous simply marvelous.
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
Epilogue?
HarryPotterFangirl85 chapter 10 . 8/24/2017
I can't help but wish there had been more romance, but since it was a fic focused on friendship, I wasn't expecting it. Regardless, I enjoyed it more than I anticipated I would after I read the summary.
Aina Saiga chapter 10 . 7/16/2017
I love it. I just love it. The ending is frustrating but oh so perfect. so Thank you for writing such an amazing Story, I hope to read much more from you. You've made my day. Love ya.
Guess chapter 10 . 6/19/2017
Absolutely amazing story. Not completely satisfied with the end-but when is the end of a story ever satisfying? Awesome tales are always ones we want to continue.
Guest chapter 10 . 6/14/2017
I was just about to ask...but then I read the A/N...:-)
Guest chapter 3 . 6/14/2017
He agreed to the ones in the ministry, but what about Fred and George?
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 3/28/2017
Oh boy. This should be fun. Was not expecting things to heat up, so fast. And Dumbledore has impecable timing as always
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 3/28/2017
I love how both of them are just relatively chill with this arrangment. I wonder if Harry will freak out about his decision later? But then again a couple weeks have passed. Poor guy needs the company and someone who will treat him right and well just like who he is.
Asj Johnson chapter 10 . 1/25/2017
That was a nice way to end it. The last two scenes were a great finish.
...I like your fics, by the way. If you haven't noticed me favoriting a bunch of them.
3 chapter 10 . 1/19/2017
what a compelling ending... this was very well written, like all of your works always are!
DragonXKuro chapter 10 . 1/6/2017
Aww c'mon it ended just like that psh no more romance and shut voldies to torment~