Reviews for Castle of a Thousand Flowers
nekochan1994 chapter 4 . 12/12/2012
I know what I'm asking is a little strange... but...um... would you mind doing a sequel preferably one with some romance?
Larisa chapter 4 . 12/28/2010
I was fascinated with the story... Thank you for charm!
Aldedron chapter 4 . 12/6/2010
Interesting. Very interesting, indeed...

I loved all the details hee hee Me lovey imagery. Aldan was awesome, too

...My brain dead...

Whatever! I loved this story Five stars!
Eano Lagon chapter 4 . 4/18/2010
Amazing story! In only four chapters you showed us a very well thought out story. You totally gave back the feeling of VHD universe, well at least to me. Thank you!
Nemo-of-Rayne chapter 4 . 4/14/2010
"Trust a vampire to angst" -snickers-

Very well done. It's not often that I read a fic where D was written so perfectly.
Dani chapter 4 . 1/31/2010
Wow, excellent story! I love your writing style; the settings you describe are so vivid and your characterization is A. I thought that D was especially spot-on. The plot was engaging from start to finish. Your attention to detail was also a treat.

Keep up the great work ~
Patricia de Lioncourt chapter 4 . 12/16/2009
I'm sorry that it took me so long to get to this. College kind of ran my life for a while. Anyway, this was wonderful! You did a great job mixing the novels and the movies together, and I really loved Aldan! Your characterizations of D and Left Hand were spot on (I especially loved a couple of lines you gave Left Hand!...the line about "cheering" made me laugh outloud).

I really hope you have the two meet again! And I'm flattered I was mentioned at the end!
Eliza Aacher chapter 4 . 12/11/2009
I read your story a while ago, but was not logged in and thus, alas, could not review (I can never remember my password and had misplaced the paper on which I have recorded it. lol).

I really liked your story though- I adore Aldan! Please include him in your future works (which I do hope you will write, you write so well!), he is such a great character! I liked that he wasn't your typical 'evil vampiric overlord', but rather 'quite a pleasant person who gets along well with the locals'. You pulled it off nicely!

The story flowed very well and the characters were well written, good work on D and Left Hand. Plot was also very interesting- original.

Great work! I'd love to read more of your fics.

: )
ChilaliSnowbird chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I only have one question though, What did Aldan mean by 'how many times?' ?

I deliberately left that one up to interpretation because I had a feeling that different people would read different things into the situation - but what I was looking for was a deveoping understanding in the vampire that throne room tragedy is hardly a new thing to D. It's a tiny bit of a reference to a novel scene in which someone asks D whether that stone face of his ever cracks during some tragedy or other and D's reply is that he has seen too much. :)

I may have left it too vague; if others comment on it as well, I may go back and expand a bit on it, but at the time at least it made more sense to me to try to let the reader decide what exactly bothers Aldan the more about the situation; his realisation of the evil of his own race, the indifference of his beloved niece towards him, lots of violent family death, or that D does this kind of stuff for a living.

Right! Back to baking cookies for Aldan's next therapy session here in my living room, poor guy's never been quite the same since. ;)
Cheeto-ScorpioDimagram chapter 4 . 10/15/2009
That was an amazing story! :D its the first fanfiction that ive read of Vampire Hunter D, but ill bet its going to stay my favorite.

I only have one question though, What did Aldan mean by 'how many times?' ?

Thank you for the amazing story! im off to explore this world some more!
THC chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
There's not much to say except that I wonder why this hasn't gotten so many reviews yet.

The plot is interesting and a lot different from other Vampire Hunter D fics. You've gotten D's character down fairly well; the only thing that's just slightly off for me is Left Hand's potty mouth. I don't remember him cursing as much as he does in this, but than, I've only seen the movie, so his character could be slightly different from the books.
DasGrauen chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Awesome! You really got D's char well. As if his Hand isn't annoying enough, now he has a pestering Noble going on his nerves. I already love this story XD Please update ASAP.