Reviews for Seven Days In April
This story is really good, it is, but I just think that you put way too much of hermione's thoughts into it. Okay, that didnt sound right, let me rephrase: The story is wonderful, I really truly think that, but the only downside of this dramione fanfic is that you don't have enough of both draco and hermione talking one-on-one. I, for one, loved the story, but you just have way too many paragraphs of hermione going back and forth, fighting with herself, that I found myself scrolling down, skipping it all, looking for the lines where people are actually talking. That's all. But the story, again, is very very good!
oviwonkanobi chapter 7 . 3/21
And I read all night, the best story ever!
a really big fan chapter 1 . 2/25
About 3 years after reading Broken (and joining the dramione fandom as a result), I've read countless other dramione fanfics, but none have come close to yours. Your style is so fluid and natural, without all those excessive (desperately ostentatious?) adjectives that would please a high school english teacher yet bore/annoy a reader to death. Your characters make me laugh, cry, and envy them sometimes for having such a beautiful romance. And your stories keep me interested the whole way through, always leaving me wanting to read more!
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that seven days in April is probably one of my favorite fanfics. 3 years later and I'm still coming back to to read it regularly! The dramione feels are just too much (and don't even get me started on Broken...). If you ever feel like writing dramione again, I'd probably die from excitement. So...consider it maybe? :)
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 7 . 1/20
I finished reading this last night in bed and I just wanted to say I really enjoyed it. You made the problems they faced so real and I think you tied it up beautifully :') Thank you for writing and sharing this story!
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 2 . 1/19
Awww these two idiots are so infuriating! I really hope we find out what exactly they 'learnt' from Harry and Pansy's r/s because those two seem okay and they're public...right?
FlubberyFlobberworms chapter 1 . 1/19
Love it! I think you did manage to make Hermione very much canon; this chapter and her focus on her job reminds me of her extreme enthusiasm for S.P.E.W. in the books and how she refused to see the other side; that elves might like serving witches/wizards. I really, really enjoyed this first chapter even though it's also really heartbreaking to read!
Elased chapter 7 . 1/16
I've always actively trying to ignore your stories. My fault, I know. I didn't like the premise of Ordinary People too much, and therefore, I passed so many of your other stories despite recommendations. I think I regret it now.

It has been such an enlightening read. I adore your writing styles, your nuances and your charm. I adore every single subtle hints you included, and you have the way to sweep the readers with every single words. I had this habit of over-analysing everything I read, and yet with this story, I found myself sometimes forgetting to.

Hermione's marriage troubles are the age-old thing, communication, and yet you've managed to make it incredibly refreshing to read. Perhaps it was Hermione-centric that I didn't realize what an unreliable narrator that she has been, clouded by her perception that it took a while to realize that you've portrayed an utterly imperfect Hermione, one that I adore reading so much. Your illustration of the marriage breakdown has been incredible, it felt right and fitting and it felt like your emphathy has been there in every word.

It has been absolutely a pleasant evening read. And for that, I want to thank you.
godno chapter 2 . 12/23/2014
hate this...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/23/2014
This is AMAZING! This is like most married couples. The wife is stubborn and won't listen to a word, and the husband is patient. I should know, I am 11 and that is exactly like my parents.
precipitation chapter 7 . 10/20/2014
Beautifully written angst, you've made me cry internally for, well, the entire story. I like the fact that this story is rather unique, with the falling out of love and Hermione trying to let go. Excellent job here, I must say :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Amazing ! I just got Working Riot Point Generator for totally FREE ! Come and download this RP Generator too
Kaleidoscope Of Tales chapter 7 . 9/7/2014
This is very good- one of the best angst fics I have ever read!
kyutiepie chapter 7 . 8/7/2014
Loved your story!
I loved how you wrote the characters and how hermione realizes what was wrong in the end.

Beautifully written!
Kat Lorraine chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
This story was truly amazing. I cried during most of it, and it's one of those stories where they demonstrate the proper traits for the characters. No, I must go cry a bit more.
Jondrette chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
So, I just read this whole thing straight. I was hooked from the first chapter to the last. It made me laugh(just a little) and I cried. CRIED. Quite a few times. And that's something which I rarely do. And was, quite honestly, one of the best fics I've ever read. Thank you SO much for posting this amazing story.