Reviews for Seven Days In April
Srishtimalfoy chapter 7 . 8/29
i absolutely loved this !
Mr. Finch-Fletchley
I loved it. It made me realize how many mistakes we make in our life unknowingly, how we hurt people we love the most. I know the ending is hopeful for them, but finishing reading this fic is bittersweet. I just want to thank you for writing something so thought-provoking and important. Thank you so much for sharing this. Much love.
I love harry, i love this fic. Lots of love and thanks
Love love this. It's making me cry!
oh my god oh my god! This is so good. I can't believe I just found it. Thank you thank you thank you
This is so different to all the dramione I have read. A really good different. Ahhh, I love it! Thank you for sharing your story️
Angela Molina chapter 3 . 6/1
Veritaserum doesn't make the taker answer only yes or no questions. Think of the lengthy explanations Barty Crouch Jr. gave to Dumbledore when he was under the influence of veritaserum.
J chapter 1 . 5/15
Absofuckin brilliant! I've been waiti for this fic forever. You know how they speak about an undefinable absence in 'And the mountains echoed'? This filled that void for me.
This is one of 'the' best books I've ever came across with. Thumbs up for you love 3
I know I was supposed to be grieving and all, but sorry! hermione chanting "trees don't talk." Made me crack up! Amazing story btw
stllrmno chapter 7 . 1/18
Jesus. This story fucking killed me. 7 times. Ughh. But I love it! Thumbs up for breaking my heart 7 times! lol
Cried throughout the whole story.
Jennifer chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
OMG! never thought a dramione fan fiction could be this...angsty and complex and intelligent and philosophical... just like Broken. I love it.
long Liv D. King chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Not gonna lie, this fic killed me. I love it for making me feel and for having an original plotline. But I hate it for making Hermione into the bad guy, like everything was her fault. Also the whole let's divorce and restart thing Draco did was sooo bitchy, and the quitting his job without telling her. I think Draco was a hug h