Reviews for Seven Days In April
Ellie264 chapter 7 . 7/4
i love this fic. i like the draco in this story very much. it's odd that he seems to be the more reasonable one instead of hermione, but you managed to make the whole story flow beautifully. the idea is new and refreshing too. congratulations.
AthenaWise chapter 7 . 6/4
Congrats on a pretty darn good story.
houdinicarol chapter 7 . 5/25
Beautifully written. Beautiful story. Highly recommended.
Draco was so swee
Wow. This was really good, how you right out some of their negative traits instead of usual ones. Even though it was short, it was really good and I don't know how you guys write things like this.
Kareen04 chapter 7 . 1/1
I have come across a few incredible fanfic like this one. The plot is absolutely different and new. I loved every bit of it. You are one of my favourite writers. if you ever write a book, I promise to buy that without blinking.
Keep writing 3
Maryam99 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I wanted to kill Hermione on several occasions. Literally kill her. I had a strong urge to cry for Draco but I didn't because I never cry when reading stories. This was awesome. I'm gonna read the rest.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015
That hurt so bad.
dramione143 chapter 3 . 7/11/2015
For some reason, I looooove break ups.
dramione143 chapter 2 . 7/11/2015
So heavy.
dramione143 chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
Crying (on the inside).
Mrs. Renner chapter 7 . 5/26/2015
I have to say this is one of the realist depictions of a marriage and of life I have ever read. Honestly this has to be one of my favorite stories on here because not only was it entertaining to read but It also made you think and I finished it having learned something. and I have to say one of the greatest things about writing is it's ability to teach and make one think. So thank you for the wonderful and thought provoking ride that was your beautifully crafted story.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/26/2015
This story is really good, it is, but I just think that you put way too much of hermione's thoughts into it. Okay, that didnt sound right, let me rephrase: The story is wonderful, I really truly think that, but the only downside of this dramione fanfic is that you don't have enough of both draco and hermione talking one-on-one. I, for one, loved the story, but you just have way too many paragraphs of hermione going back and forth, fighting with herself, that I found myself scrolling down, skipping it all, looking for the lines where people are actually talking. That's all. But the story, again, is very very good!
oviwonkanobi chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
And I read all night, the best story ever!
a really big fan chapter 1 . 2/25/2015
About 3 years after reading Broken (and joining the dramione fandom as a result), I've read countless other dramione fanfics, but none have come close to yours. Your style is so fluid and natural, without all those excessive (desperately ostentatious?) adjectives that would please a high school english teacher yet bore/annoy a reader to death. Your characters make me laugh, cry, and envy them sometimes for having such a beautiful romance. And your stories keep me interested the whole way through, always leaving me wanting to read more!
Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that seven days in April is probably one of my favorite fanfics. 3 years later and I'm still coming back to to read it regularly! The dramione feels are just too much (and don't even get me started on Broken...). If you ever feel like writing dramione again, I'd probably die from excitement. So...consider it maybe? :)