Reviews for Seven Days In April
stllrmno chapter 7 . 1/18
Jesus. This story fucking killed me. 7 times. Ughh. But I love it! Thumbs up for breaking my heart 7 times! lol
Cried throughout the whole story.
Jennifer chapter 7 . 12/17/2016
OMG! never thought a dramione fan fiction could be this...angsty and complex and intelligent and philosophical... just like Broken. I love it.
long Liv D. King chapter 7 . 10/16/2016
Not gonna lie, this fic killed me. I love it for making me feel and for having an original plotline. But I hate it for making Hermione into the bad guy, like everything was her fault. Also the whole let's divorce and restart thing Draco did was sooo bitchy, and the quitting his job without telling her. I think Draco was a hug h
Shallallaa chapter 7 . 10/15/2016
Very powerful story. Hit me quite hardcan definitely see this Hermione in myself.
graceafur24 chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
I love it
graceafur24 chapter 1 . 8/12/2016
Wow, I really enjoyed this chapter.
Ellie264 chapter 7 . 7/4/2016
i love this fic. i like the draco in this story very much. it's odd that he seems to be the more reasonable one instead of hermione, but you managed to make the whole story flow beautifully. the idea is new and refreshing too. congratulations.
AthenaWise chapter 7 . 6/4/2016
Congrats on a pretty darn good story.
houdiniboom chapter 7 . 5/25/2016
Beautifully written. Beautiful story. Highly recommended.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2016
Draco was so swee
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
Wow. This was really good, how you right out some of their negative traits instead of usual ones. Even though it was short, it was really good and I don't know how you guys write things like this.
Kareen04 chapter 7 . 1/1/2016
I have come across a few incredible fanfic like this one. The plot is absolutely different and new. I loved every bit of it. You are one of my favourite writers. if you ever write a book, I promise to buy that without blinking.
Keep writing 3
Maryam99 chapter 6 . 11/12/2015
I wanted to kill Hermione on several occasions. Literally kill her. I had a strong urge to cry for Draco but I didn't because I never cry when reading stories. This was awesome. I'm gonna read the rest.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/11/2015