Reviews for Seven Days In April
Johyeang chapter 7 . 2/27
Absolutely loved this story! I like how this time, it’s Hermione who needed to change and do the right things to fix their relationship. It‘s a unique and strangely refreshing story and I enjoyed it very much! Thank you for that
AGirlsLife20 chapter 5 . 12/23/2017
This story is so sad. Not listening can hurt so much. And it's amazing how so many people are so good at not listening. It hurts.
Ishi chapter 7 . 12/13/2017
Ishi chapter 1 . 12/13/2017
I LOVE the characterization.
cassieopeia.blck chapter 1 . 11/26/2017
i got to be honest to you. its a great story. i cant even read the 2nd day. its to heart breaking. but you made it clear that sometimes marriage is terrifying and big commitment thank you for this wonderful story. love it.
Marissaaaa chapter 5 . 10/8/2017
I really like Ginny and Hermione's friendship.
And a big fat thank you to Harry for being the voice of reason to Hermione. I love this chapter so much. Hermione is finally stepping outside herself and looking at the bigger picture. I really hope she fights for Draco and her marriage. She's too prideful and headstrong for her own good.
Marissaaaa chapter 4 . 10/7/2017
Ugh fuck, Hermione. She's so damn prideful and stubborn. If she would just use her words instead of assuming how everyone thinks and feels. She's so independent it's almost her downfall.

I'm so in love with this story and your writing.
Marissaaaa chapter 3 . 10/7/2017
Yes exactly. I'm glad Hermione realized she IS being a bitch. And the way you write... It's so Hermione. She thinks she knows everything and everyone and once she gets an idea in her head, that's it.

There worst problem is communication. I hope they work it out and Hermione gets her ass out of her ass.
Marissaaaa chapter 2 . 10/7/2017
I fucking love this. Why? Because you have literally nailed Hermione's character. I love how you're bringing out her flaws, so many authors writer her off as perfect. But Hermione's stubborn, a deep thinker so much sometimes she doesn't even see what's right in front of her.

Everyone writes Draco off at bad guy so this is a nice change. Hermione really pissed off when Draco was trying to hold her hand. She's so damn defensive and always has her guard up, even around her husband.

I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter.
Marissaaaa chapter 1 . 10/7/2017
First off, I have loved you since I read Broken as a teen-ager. I finally found your page again and found this gem. I understand you haven't been on for years, but you're such an amazing writer. I hope you still read reviews. Broken left an impression on me even after all these years.

Anyway, back to the fic at hand, I thank you. Nobody ever writers about Dramione after the fact they get together. I never really see fics that address they're relationship problems and flaws. I'm so anxious to continue reading. I also love that you brought back Harry/Pansy (;
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2017
I can't breathe. Since when did i have heart failure? THE FEELSSS THEY HURTTT.
but amazballs writing tho
Srishtimalfoy chapter 7 . 8/29/2017
i absolutely loved this !
Guest chapter 2 . 8/4/2017
Mr. Finch-Fletchley
Guest chapter 7 . 6/17/2017
I loved it. It made me realize how many mistakes we make in our life unknowingly, how we hurt people we love the most. I know the ending is hopeful for them, but finishing reading this fic is bittersweet. I just want to thank you for writing something so thought-provoking and important. Thank you so much for sharing this. Much love.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/17/2017
I love harry, i love this fic. Lots of love and thanks