Reviews for No Matter the Consequences
scelerus animus chapter 1 . 1/18/2005
Oh, I simply loved this. One of the best little Ran/Ken ficlets I've read in a long time! And the ending was just so cute... and, of course, Ken singing to Ran... *melts in a pile of goo* Who wouldn't love that, ne? Hehe. I just adored the way Ken called Ran 'baby.' I thought that was so sweet and rather different! Me lovey!

Kudos

~DarkRoseBlood _
FictionalFaerie chapter 1 . 9/1/2004
This is one of the best Weiss fics I've read. It is truly one of the only fanfics I can stand that's Aya and Ken oriented. Very wonderful job!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2004
I loved it! -giggle- and what a perfect ending to such a lovely story! :D
Zeto chapter 1 . 2/21/2004
Aw, how cute and sweet.
*Wipes away a tear*
Ken is too cute to want to comfort Aya like that. _ Lovely ficlet.
dref chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
gosh that was so sweet!

huggles and kisses

dref
Hele chapter 1 . 4/8/2003
aw, sweet. I love Ran/Ken fics...Ken was singing for Aya...*goes off into raptures of delight*
4real chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Yeah! I read this beautiful, great, cute and romantic story and I've to say: your style to write is quite... fantastic! To my mind you are able to discribe feelings of persons as well as possible! Of course - more than that!

Please write more stories like this, yeah? *puppy eyes*

Sorry for my baaaaaaad english!
Mystique Monique AKA Mina chapter 1 . 10/26/2002
That was really good. I can't believe you only got 6 reviews for it so far! It's so sweet and nicely written too.
Yaoke chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
*rolls around laughing like the idiot she is* HILARIOUS! *wipes and tearss away and sits up* Sooo funny. I couldn't stop laughing when Ken grabbed the glove. *giggles insanely* Domo arigato for writing this.
Wai-chan Aki chapter 1 . 1/12/2002
Wai: Lol! I had a feeling Ken was going to do a Michael Jackson impersonation when he took the glove. Actually, it was more like when I saw the song title.

Aki: *singing to Billie Jean*

Wai: _ Gack! You've got Aki singing it too!

Aki: *grins* Hehehe! I thought that Ken scene was funny.
Chibi Schu chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
This is really good! I like the pairings. I also like RanxSchu hehe well Ran is just really cool! well good story
Atsuhita chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
Oh, that was wonderful! I was picturing everything in my head; it was such a sweet story! Do write more Weiss fanfics! Please? WaFF-y is good! So are Ken and Aya together! _
kiranakitano chapter 1 . 1/11/2002
*sighs happily* Dun care if it's mindless fluff. Mindless fluff is good for the soul. *grins*