Reviews for Scales and Feathers and Alcohol
Taranea chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Heh, I really like this collection (and your title really caught my eye for some reason:P). I can imagine Crowley and Aziraphale spending WWII in just that fashion, and I liked how Crowley managed to do 'nice' things with demonic justifications. :) Faved!
Elsen chapter 8 . 8/19/2013
your writing is light yet lovely and entertaining. love it.
and I also loved the idea of pre Arragement crowley and azi out sassing and beating the living crap out eachother. is just marvelous!
ChetUnGwan chapter 21 . 7/19/2013
Trust me, you couldn't be anywhere near as angsty as some other fanfictions. Some of them have demons killing Aziraphale to punish Crowley. Besides, angst has a great potential for really beautiful writing.
Anonymous chapter 28 . 5/11/2013
I liked it. Very good fanfiction!
ElvendorkInfinity chapter 28 . 4/5/2013
Oh, wow. This was fantastic.

I really should have reviewed chapter by chapter (and maybe at some point I will come back and do that on a re-read...) because now I've left it so long there's so much to say that I'm actually going to end up saying very little of it.

This was funny and sweet, and in character, and I loved the background, the future speculation, the book inserts...basically, everything. I think it actually worked better being out of order than it would have chronologically...it just seems to fit.

I was still smiling from the end of "Cafe, Part Deux" when I clicked over to this chapter, but then I saw its title and read the opening and I was so worried it would end with angst - but this was /perfect/. I love the idea of them being in Limbo, and of them being able to essentially have proper free will for the first time...in fact be basically humans with extra powers. It seems /right/ for them.

And the last line was gold.

-Lee x
Nizhonii chapter 26 . 3/31/2013
Hahaha XD this chapter amused me probably more than it should've
butterflykrp2 chapter 28 . 2/22/2013
best ending evah!
Demonic Charm chapter 23 . 2/22/2013
It's a brilliant outside perspective on their relationship! Highly amusing that someone would have seen Aziraphale as straight!
Demonic Charm chapter 20 . 2/22/2013
This chapter is one of my favourites. It's so cute seeing those two together and seeing the way Aziraphale can wrap Crowley around his finger!
LaPotatoFairy chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Such a beautiful amazing story! (I actually did read the whole thing, even though I'm leaving this on ch. 1) I absolutely loved the entire thing. Off to your profile page now...
Guest chapter 17 . 10/4/2012
I saw what you did here! tyng into a previous chapter, clever, clever! :)
Rainchecker chapter 15 . 9/30/2012
Haha you're crazzzzy! I love your stories though so freaking much. I haven't been reviewing as much just because I kept skipping forward, which in a way is more of a compliment than any review I could write eh? Anyway I'm glad they kissed. I love A/C kisses! Clever line with the "fireworks in London square" we're past Nightingales now I suppose. I liked the others too, it's good to be deep and angsty and such, but every once in a while its nice to just have fluff.
Rainchecker chapter 10 . 9/30/2012
B'awwwwww my heart just turned into cotton candy 3
Rainchecker chapter 8 . 9/30/2012
Ah yes whose arse is whose? A question the fangirls have grappled with for decades now...There are some good one liners in this one, as I've said the more you write the better you get with their dialogue. I'll review again in a few chapters.
Rainchecker chapter 7 . 9/30/2012
HAHA! I love the idea of Aziraphale reading romance novels. I can totally see it too, there's a lot of redemption and evil being thwarted in those. It's sweet to see Crowley using the L-word, even though he's obviously doing it to be manipulative, I think he means it. Maybe I'm just a romantic.