Reviews for It's All Coming Back To Me
Sweetheart From Hell chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Shit. You almost made me cry. And that's pretty rare, when it comes to fanfics. So, yeah, I loved this piece, it was amazing.
Pandora de Romanus chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
Oh, I could just cry now...
Punky chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*cries* Oh Castiel... you poor thing. This was so true Temi, fits well with the song too. At least the poor guy got to die somewhat in peace :(
Sola chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
*sniffle*

*bawls uncintrollably*

Wah!
WhispersInTheShawdows chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
This is great!
Willow-Ivy23 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was so sad, poor Castiel. I liked it though really good, I give it two thumbs up :-)
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
You are tottaly on a roll!, Last nights eppy was nice, not as good i think as last weeks but still i felt the sense future Cas was bitter/sad/empty as yes he pretty much didn't give a rats ass about himself anymmore as that made me fell terrible. As for future Dean? hell no. I hope it never ends like that but Cas coming in for the rescue in the end and Dean all happy to see him saying "never ever change okay!LOl made my night.

Keep it up!
Aisling-Siobhan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
a little bit confusing with all the Dean's lol. But still, i enjoyed it. And may i say, you are on a roll! How many of your stories have been updated in the past few days? lol
krissy7490 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
*sniffle* Beautiful! You nailed it I think. I do think that of everyone in that camp, Cas knew the truth about what Future Dean was up to, but he just didn't care.

Still breaks me heart to see Cas so sad! :(