Reviews for Bail Me Out
Squabble chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
You portray all of the characters perfectly!

I love your Abby the best though.

"Bubba," xD

Love the story!

"Yes dear,"

"No dear,"
Hieiko chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Aww, that's so cute!
alix33 chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
"So... your phone call. Who'd you ring? Gibbs?" Now it was Tony's turn to look incredulous. "Are you kidding me? Do I look like I have a death wish?" He sighed and flopped back against the wall of the cell. "I called Ziva. I mean, sure, it gives her a licence to mock me for the rest of our natural lives, but at least I don't end up with brain damage from all the head slaps." He shot McGee a suspicious look. "You didn't call Gibbs, did you?" "God, no!" McGee's denial was heartfelt. "I, um, called Abby." "Reeeaaaallly?" Tony's grin was of Cheshire Cat proportions. "It's not like that," McGee insisted, feeling his face flush despite his best attempts to play it cool." - Hehehe.

"Well, never let it be said that DiNozzos don't pay their debts." Tony's voice was huskier than usual, his tone saying something entirely different to his words, and McGee somehow knew that if he was able to see them they'd be staring into each other's eyes and making everyone around them intensely uncomfortable. That was beginning to be a regular occurrence these days." - Hehehe.

"I had visions of you being thrown in a cell with some big, scary biker named Bubba..." "Nope, just Tony," McGee interrupted. "Although after a couple of hours of him, Bubba would have frankly come as something of a relief..." Abby smacked him on the arm. "Ow!" "Don't even joke about that! You are never to worry me like this again, you hear me, McGee?" McGee smiled. She cared. "Yes, dear," he said. Abby shook her head and linked her arm through his, dragging him away from the cell and towards freedom and fresh air. "Don't 'yes, dear' me, Timothy McGee," she warned. McGee let his smile grow wider. "No, dear," he said." - Hehehe.
kalicious chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I am smiling.
CrissColfer's Land Of Stories chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
"Yes dear,"

"No, dear,"

Very Nice
tiffaroolou chapter 1 . 11/10/2009
This was awesome! Very cute and funny!
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 11/6/2009
aw, cute
NCISaddict77 chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
cute story.
enigma-kar chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww, that was pretty much perfect - I can so see this happening. :) I, too am really hoping those two couples get together this season. Thanks for the lovely read, though. You've got everyone's character perfectly - nice work!

Kar, xx
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
Aw! I love it :) Tiva and McAbby forever!
Foxtail-Padfoot chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
Like Abby's play with Gibbs about sir and ma'am?

Adorable fic, by the way.
KindleLyn chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Nice job! This was a very enjoyable little read. I especially like the interaction between Tony and Ziva - it was really spot on!
Elizzzybeth chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
This is was great! I laughed a lot, and I loved the TIVA moments! I hope you write more NCIS/TIVA stories. You're excellent.
Shadowhunter536 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
this was good. you seem to have a good grasp on the people in your NCIS stories. maybe you will write more stories
Error 404 Page not found chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Oh my god. I was wondering why this story had so many reviews. Now I know why. This is AMAZING! You write so well, please consider prolonging this story. It's wonderfully written, though. :)

-Per ardua ad astra