Reviews for A Grand Celebration
TulipNixphe chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
aw
Slytherin66 chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
A very touching and heart felt story such a day would be a big deal for a magic person as even at such an age they are still healthy and active.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 2/22/2010
How sweet-I'm so glad they're so happy.
CYMKK09 chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very touching!
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Sighs blissfully, ah that was just wonderful and it made me so very happy to think of Albus still being alive and having such a long and happy life with Minerva. I absolutely adored this, some lines even brought tears of joy to my eyes, I think someone like Albus must be most womens ideal husband, he's definitely mine.
Mrs Rosemary Weir chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Yay! I love this and I missed you guys! Where have you been! Timbuktu? *Giggles*
HaMalka HaLevana chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Oh, that was so lovely... I loved how you revealed the occassion just half-way through the fic.

So lovely! Fluffy, but with a good reason!

Thanks a lot for sharing!

Lady Hermione Jane Black Riddle Voldemort
Golden Solidus chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Oh. My. God. I love it! That is quite possibly the cutest and most romantic thing I have ever read! Who says that love can't be precious and passionate when you are 100? Absolutely beautiful! Sque! :) :) MMADness forever!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
;-)

I want a husband like Albus!

He's so brilliant!

THX

God bless you!

Thara
tartan-angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh, Albus is so sweet. :D

Love it love it love it.

Well done.
MMADfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw, thanks for the story, Hogwarts Duo!

It goes without saying that I really, really enjoyed it and am jealous that Minerva has someone to whisk her off to Venice!

I enjoyed all the little details in the story, Albus's preparation for it, others' enthusiasm, the eager help of the house-elves, and, of course, their morning love-making! A great way to wake up on one's birthday!

Thank you for the story. :-)
minerva's-kitten chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
She's a hundred! Who!

Lovely fluffy and romance in this!
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Dear Duo:

Tiny thing: how come all the house-elves use the first person?

Sincerely,