Reviews for Journal Entry
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 4 . 7/24/2012
Now I know why Dash was mad at Danny, he didn't know that Danny was starting to "respond."
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
Please don't hurt him. I know for a fact that he's fragile.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 2 . 7/23/2012
I like Danny's POV a little better than Dash's. But,hey, I still love it.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
I'm glad Dash confessed because I loved it.
Sick Twisted Mind chapter 4 . 2/27/2010
In Danny's next chapter, can he go up to Sam and tell the b*tch off? You are a very talented writer. In chapter 2, when I read the part about Sam and the exchange student, you made me truly hate Sam...that's a hard thing to do.

Update soon!
thexqueen chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
This is interesting. I was wondering though if you were going to continue writing Prisoner to My Madness. It's really good but you haven't updated in forever! So yeah...
YaoiLover89 chapter 3 . 10/29/2009
So I stayed up till five in the morning reading this story, it was that good. That part about you explain how this story was strictly for fanservice made me giggle a little. No fangirl can resist a good fanservice. Especially some as good as yummy as this! Hope to see another chapter posted soon!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 5 . 10/14/2009
Well, that was interesting.

He freaked out because he was enjoying it...

I get the feeling that if Dash didn't like him more than either of them realize, he would've found someone else by now. Danny's just too high maitnence.
Thunderstorm101 chapter 4 . 10/9/2009
Oof.

Nerve damage. That can't be fun. I wonder if him being gay is the real reason he didn't particularly want to have sex with Sam?
Earl of Grey chapter 2 . 10/4/2009
This was extremely beautifully written, Rin.

I'm waiting for the next chapter, just so you know. Can't wait to see Dash's reaction to the phone call through his eyes- or Danny's reaction to the 'pills'.

May the muse be with you
DarkAnubisAngel chapter 2 . 10/2/2009
Hm... this is really deep I like this story keep up the AWESOME WORK!

DarkAnubisAngel