Reviews for Baby Steps
Ziva4Tony chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Great little story. Hope they will go this way on the show.
Harleyzgirl chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Fantastic as always. You always deliver great stories.

I have to tell you though this one line: "Better to be shut off and shut down than shut out.", struck such a cord it made me want to cry.

You may have been trying for fluff but I think you managed thought provoking (in a good way) instead. Well done either way.
Gemcity08 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Lovely :)

I would love to see this exact scene on my television, hopefully sooner rather than later. Great job!
Heaven Born Captain chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Nice story. I always enjoy your narratives. I really hope that, in the show, the writers further develop the Tony/Ziva relationship [even just friendship] by having him as her rock and foundation for recovery. Looking forward to your next story. I think I might update mine now too...
LadyTrish chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
that was just awesome and cute...thank you for a great story :))
Viktorija chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I loved it:)
Swingflip chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
So awesome I love it! Its so sweet, and I could definitely see it happening!
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw I loved it! Very adorable and totally reminds me of Reunion.

From A Fanfiction Angel
elflordsmistress chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
... and elflordsmistress thanks for you for the much needed piece of hope

too tired to write anything even remotely decent in review - but you know I appreciated it

ellie

xx
ltjvt1026 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Great job ME. I'm not a big TIVA fan but this is so in character for DiNozzo ya gotta love it.
purple.bookworm.girl chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was so sweet. I love how sweet Tony can be when he really means something. Good job!
Aquila1 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nicely done. It felt very much in character and I liked where you left it, nothing resolved but with a feeling of hope.
ILuvPelicans chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was awesome-I loved it!
Torra Jhed chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
M E Wofford,

This was such a sweet story and just how I'd like to see things progress in the show. Just baby steps and friends; not hopping into the sack with each other.

Thanks so much for a great little fuzzy mini-episode.

Jenny
zats chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
A very heartwarming story...Yours is more realistic than most. Ziva wouldn't bounce back too fast. Anyway enjoyed it.
39 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »