Reviews for Baby Steps
USAFChief chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
"I need to help you. And if you don't let me I don't think my recovery will ever be complete either. We'll just muddle around, the two of us, not talking, not laughing, not living until Gibbs pulls out his Sig and puts us both out of our misery."

Perfect line from our DiNozzo. This was well done, ME. I always appreciate your stories whether they bring a smile to my face or a tear to my eyes. Often they do both.

Thanks for sharing.
scousemuz1k chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Loved it. Tony was right to persist. I'm glad he gave Ziva a second chance to take his hand, second chances don't always come along. Sequel sometime?
Peace215 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Alright this is just plain adorable. Very cute and very intimate but not overly done. Just enough of a beginning. Like I said, absolutely adorable!
Bamacrush chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh this was good. I hope it happens this way on the show. Great job writing these two.

Baby steps are good.
gsr4ever chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was really good. I liked it a lot.
MissJayne chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Loved it! Oh so sweet.
moonfaerie326 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was wonderful, my dear.

I can see things going this way. The writing was brilliant and I was sniffling while I read this.

Great job! I loved it. :]
ScarletCourt chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Nice Fluff! It will take Baby Steps for Ziva to return to normal life.
dizzy - in - the - izzy chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Baby steps, baby steps. That is hopefully what we will see. Baby steps. I can take baby steps. No steps is going to be like... wow just drop off the story line huh?

So, I'm home sick today. This made me smile. I'm in a good mood now. I am in the writing mood now. I'm feeling good, I hope you are feeling good because I'm feeling awfully sick but feeling good. Oh lord. :)

I really liked this small little piece. I've been tempted to write something that goes after Ziva's return, besides With Or Without. I just can't think of a good idea. I like this idea though. I honestly can't wait to see them working with Ziva through her pain. It's going to be something that will most likely make me cry. But, it's going to be needed. If they don't, then I'll wonder what the heck they are thinking. People don't just recover from stuff like that in an instant. Healing takes time, and time doesn't mean one hour aka episode.

Anywho, this was good. It was nice. :) I enjoyed it.

Thanks for writing. :D