Reviews for Even Manwhores Get Second Chances
Cat'squill chapter 21 . 1/9/2013
I love this story, i don't know how many time I've read this story, furthermore my two favorites couple are in it, so it make it even better. Are you plan to update this story?
Guest chapter 21 . 7/2/2012
I am a new to fanfiction and I came to like Mark and callie.I do wish you continue with this story.
Sophialreynolds chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
Good you did not disable this to just members. You rock you made me cry laugh sad all at same time. It took me two days to completely read. Such amazing story. I do hope you update soon.
Vaneesa85 chapter 21 . 5/22/2012
Loved it
notashamedtobe chapter 21 . 5/21/2012
I enjoyed the chapter. Hopefully because this is fanfic the babies will be fine
Greysfan333 chapter 20 . 11/20/2011
Why was this story just dropped? It was so good!If you picked this up I think all of your reviewers would be extremely excited!
Vaneesa85 chapter 20 . 4/11/2011
Why does it have to happen that way where she had an Emergency C-section. Anyways loving the story. Why did it take so long
addie's-intern chapter 20 . 4/3/2011
Not everything's perfect, but good to know that the kids are alright. Marky will be an awesome daddy, so I'm glad he has the support of his friends to tend on Callie and the children. Keep it up, me wants more.
addie's-intern chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
And we finally have names! Or at least options. I like them. And this chapter was well worth the wait.
notashamedtobe chapter 20 . 4/2/2011
The last episode inspired me too. I hated how little interactionwe got with Mark and Callie. But I dug this chapter
deslil chapter 20 . 4/1/2011
a boy and a girl. yay! i hope they are gonna be ok? i'm glad that callie is though. update soon!
Elsa-Queen-of-Arendelle chapter 19 . 3/31/2011
Please update soon. I love Mallie and Addek.
deslil chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
i hope callie and the babies are gonna be ok. gosh mark must be scared out of his mind. update soon!
Vaneesa85 chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
oh my god please continue soon
AddekLover13 chapter 19 . 3/18/2011
Wow, I really love your story, especially the addek-part :))