Reviews for The Six Conquests of Henry Tudor
animechika24601 chapter 14 . 12/15/2011
This story is amazing! Please, PLEASE continue it!

Oh, and I like your profile pic :D
Scarlet Harp chapter 1 . 6/27/2011
I think it's good though you may want to expand your vocabulary! Good so far! :D
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
So sad :( I really don't like Henry and Jane Seymour..

And little Mary is coming to live with her father? I hope for her sake that she gets to live with Anna, Kitty and Kate somehow..
Demelza Sikes chapter 14 . 12/29/2010
very sad and very very good, but aagghh Kathrine died? Poor Mary how will she cope with her father? T.T update soon.
Demelza Sikes chapter 13 . 11/2/2010
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! oh no! i feel sad now! 'Wheres mummy,wheres mummy gone?' that brought back awful memories for me! Oh Poor Beth! I hope the gang keep her or send her awway with george! update soon!
AlexieBelle chapter 13 . 11/1/2010
OMG! Noooo! Poor Anne! Poor Beth! The horror :O
FetishFatale chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Ok, sorry, not reading this story anymore, that was a RIDICULOUS and unoriginal thing to do.
Rosehickory chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Anne. Why would that guy want to kill her? What will happen to little Elizabeth? oh god the suspense is killing update soon!
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 13 . 10/31/2010
Nooo! I thought it was going to turn out better...! That is so sad. Poor little Elizabeth...

Will Catherine die around the same time?
Demelza Sikes chapter 12 . 10/21/2010
ahhh please save them all! let this anne have a happy ending! please!
Rosehickory chapter 12 . 10/20/2010
Anne.I really hope she is okay at the end of good update soon.
alycya chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
:( sooo sad

i 3 your spin on this :)

and as much as i am a total anne supporter, i dont think it would be right to make her survive...as much as it kills me to say

. and i dont mind the waits, it makes your updates that much better to read
Lady Eleanor Boleyn chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
Love this! Especially the phone call between George and Anne! I could so see that happening, if they were alive now!

Great job!
Grand Duchess Anna chapter 12 . 10/18/2010
I'm glad George was saved! I can't wait to see what you have in store for Anne- please update soon!
Rosehickory chapter 11 . 10/2/2010
Poor Anne.I really hope Henry doesn't cut her head 'd be kinda hard to get away with.