Reviews for Ash's Precious Little Girl
gabrieldt08hot chapter 25 . 3/13
You should make hamura leave because of dawn and she doesn't come back and they keep going on the aadventure that my suggestion
GUEST chapter 13 . 3/8
Very awesome fanfic. Really felt bad for homura. No child should go through what she went through just because she was special. What would've been cool to see would've been her father surviving her Attack and hunting her down to kill her once and for all and almost does until ash snaps and loses control of his own aura powers and beats the hell outta him until he dies. It would show that ash really wants homura as a part of his life as well as getting revenge against her ex-father in his blind rage. That would've been sick. Really hope there will be a sequel.
Matt chapter 13 . 3/8
Pretty awesome fanfic. Felt really bad for homura because of her backstory. No child should go through that. :( what would be cool to see would be if her father survived and vowed to track her down and kill her and almost does when ash uses his aura powers to kill him to protect homura and serve justice for her. That would've been badass. It would've shown ash really wants homura as a part of his life as well as getting revenge for her. I can't wait for the sequel ( if there is one ). ;)
someguy chapter 1 . 1/20
Break-dancing pokemon. Now I REALLY want a pikachu

There really isn't any suspense as if the girl wasn't all-right you wouldn't have a story.
k wolf chapter 39 . 12/28/2014
Awesome story!
If I had to sum it up in one word, it'd be...
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/26/2014
Ok so far Homura/Shizuku(you used the name Shizuku twice in this chapter) have blonde AND green hair and is a bipolar tactician... awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 10/3/2014
That's not fair you can't lose with one hit and pikachu volt takle is to fast to dodge a shadow ball
Guest chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Seriously is this real!?
J-Jade chapter 32 . 9/30/2014
Poor Homura, that would kinda hurt! Great fanfic!
JJ chapter 32 . 9/30/2014
Aura chapter 20 . 9/29/2014
Nice
V. embarrassing for Ash!
Guest chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
this is the funniest one i have read
Bad ending chapter 39 . 9/2/2014
Terrible ending I mean like what was that?!
Good thing i read the ending first or I would be extermely mad