Reviews for Hooligans
i just really hope that you continue this story, cause it was really intresting! (and i'm also dying for a lot of ceithin x minako lol)
aj23701 chapter 6 . 4/9
You are so awesome and awful (I only mean that because of the suspense, you are not at all awful :)) and I need so much more! Thank you for updating this... I love the little mentions of my other favorite Sailor Moon fanfic authors, too. Seriously, give me more, nao! Okay not now, but as soon as freaking possible! Suspense kills!

Really, though, I'm in love with your characters so, so much. You should write a full blown novel, seriously. You're that good. I had to stop myself from crying several times. Please keep it up. :)
princessugar chapter 6 . 1/7
Makoto's fears were heartbreaking. I'm hoping for happy endings for all of them 3
k123 chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I'm loving this! I like how you've written the friendship between the boys, and the complications within the senshi. Thanks for writing :)
A fan chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
Your work is outstanding. I hope you are able to find your way back to this story and continue with it. I would love to read Mako-chan's reaction when she realizes that love can be in the cards for her and each of the girls too. Plus this is one of the few stories were Mamoru gets to have buddies and it would be nice for them to remember him too.
anonymous chapter 6 . 6/15/2015
Please consider continuing this series. I am thoroughly enjoy the story line you have created and the way you given the characters depth. I recently reread your story Grounded and adore your depiction of Zoisite. I'm hoping that should you continue this story more of that Zoisite will shine through and redeem this Zach's flawed spirit. Although, I am enjoying being annoyed and frustrated with him. Please know you have at least one fan holding out hope for more of your writing!
Sarcastic Strawberry chapter 4 . 5/5/2015
please please please please updat -Strawberry
Guest chapter 6 . 4/28/2015
I'm sad I even read this fic because it was SO GOOD yet it doesn't appear that it will be touched again. I have one of those I'm sad that it is over when it is not over kinda feelings. The kind of sad feeling that is due to the fact I enjoyed reading this so much but I can't complete it! I hope you come back to this story. It really is hilarious and I'm sure many others love this story as well. Great job!
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Noooooooooo why was it so short? Why is there no more? Please please PLEASE say that you're coming back to finish this story because it is amazing amd absolutely hilarious and I love how the characters are imperfect and struggling yet so wonderful at the same time (except Zach, he's almost a complete jerk but I also want to see Ceithin's revenge on him). And I just can't wait to see what happens when everyone gets closer and then they find out who they are and pleeeeease please please update this story soon!
Elen-Di chapter 2 . 4/26/2015
I laughed so hard reading these first two chapters, there are so, so many things in here that make me happy. And cackle like a fool. The shittenlou are HILARIOUS, Usagi's munching on carrots like a rabbit and there are a bunch of other things I loved but can't remember. I'm so excited to read more!
Elen-Di chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
For a moment I got so worried when Mamoru was thinking that his shittenou weren't enough and then I realized he meant the stone ghosts... And I was like oh yay! He's getting ready to meet them :D
V chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
Love the story! Please update soon! It's been over a year now...
angeface0109 chapter 6 . 4/24/2015
I hope you plan to continue working on this story. I have loved it so far. The guys have me dying of laughter every chapter. And after that Mako confession you have to continue it. I feel like if they all keep holding their feelings and resentment in its going to explode and not in a good way. And I just have to see how Zach is going to try to get in with Ami. Which I can totally see Ami with a hopefully reformed bad boy type. There's a reason why he's such a dickwad I know it.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Come baaaaaaaaaaaaaack : (
AnnaSpanner chapter 6 . 2/12/2015
Your story is wonderful ! I love how you portray them ! You make them look so human, so real ! I really really love how you portray Minako, she seems so strong and fragile, the way you describes how she handles being a leader is very realistic ! And Makoto too ! As a French person I need to thank you for your good French, I have to say that seeing a fanfiction where the French word used are real words (not something like "visse-toi" (?)) makes my day (though I understand that French is complicated, it is already difficult for us native speaker so I can't imagine how hard it is for someone who isn't)! Zach swears like a proud Frenchman haha ! Once again thank you for your amazing story that makes me laugh and get emotional at the same time ! I wish you luck for your next chapter !