Reviews for Hooligans
Guest chapter 6 . 12/20/2017
Bonjour j'aime quand y aura t-il une suite?
irritablevowel chapter 6 . 11/5/2017
Ahhh I'm at the end once again and sad. I feel so bad for Noel and worried that he's not actually one of the shitennou (damn that Canadian twin!). Poor Makoto... I hope her crush on Mamoru is really more about admiration and that she realizes she can find happiness in her life. Zach needs to lay off the damn nose candy and get a fucking attitude adjustment. And Ceithin. Ceithin is SO CLOSE to figuring out Mamoru, although maaaaybe he and Jared already have discovered something in their own backgrounds? Ahhh, so many loose ends, so many hints, so much potential!

I hope one day you are inspired to continue working on this. I really love the humor and the wonderfully real personalities each of the characters have, not to mention the intriguing universe you've created for them.
irritablevowel chapter 3 . 11/5/2017
Rereading this and had forgotten how hysterically funny this chapter is. XD Usagi blindly running across the sports pitches, "I have a massive erection," lord there are actual tears on my face right now from laughing.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/22/2017
To long
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2017
This is a really cruel place to interrupt such a wonderfully intriguing story. Your characterizations are wonderfully thought out. I hope you find the motivation and inspiration to continue it...
Guest chapter 6 . 7/1/2017
This is seriously the most hilarious and complex Sailor Moon story out there. Please please update!
Yulia chapter 6 . 5/11/2017
Pls update :)

Reading Mako's part again *sobs*
Guest chapter 1 . 5/6/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEAASSEE UPDATE!
Guest chapter 6 . 2/5/2017
I know all good things come in time but you don’t have to be so literal about it…
(I'M SORRY I COULDN'T RESIST)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2017
Please update!
Guest chapter 6 . 1/28/2017
PLEASE UPDATE !
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
i just really hope that you continue this story, cause it was really intresting! (and i'm also dying for a lot of ceithin x minako lol)
aj23701 chapter 6 . 4/9/2016
You are so awesome and awful (I only mean that because of the suspense, you are not at all awful :)) and I need so much more! Thank you for updating this... I love the little mentions of my other favorite Sailor Moon fanfic authors, too. Seriously, give me more, nao! Okay not now, but as soon as freaking possible! Suspense kills!

Really, though, I'm in love with your characters so, so much. You should write a full blown novel, seriously. You're that good. I had to stop myself from crying several times. Please keep it up. :)
princessugar chapter 6 . 1/7/2016
Makoto's fears were heartbreaking. I'm hoping for happy endings for all of them 3
k123 chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
I'm loving this! I like how you've written the friendship between the boys, and the complications within the senshi. Thanks for writing :)