Reviews for Oh my word, they shiver so sweetly
blackandwhity chapter 6 . 5/21/2013
I know I am miss tardy to the party, but I feel the need to leave a comment anyway, because this work is incredible.
It's insighful, deep, and moving, but it's not just that. What you do with words, here, is poetry. I am honestly amazed.
You are a brilliant writer, so keep writing (and I mean it in general)!
Tiva lovah chapter 16 . 9/20/2011
I love that I am a little obsessed with tiva so that just made me smile :)
Tiva lovah chapter 8 . 9/19/2011
Gave me chills
Lennie chapter 20 . 10/12/2010
Maybe you could improve what we read by cutting out the details of your personal life. This would leave you more time to write your fantastic stories.
Autumn Dae chapter 18 . 10/7/2010
My word, what an adventurous life you've been living!

Anyway, your beautiful style of writing has not altered. Love. Beauty. Yes. Yes. Yes.

I'd find some of my gorgeous lines but I have to run off-shall finish reading your updates and raving either tonight or tomorrow! 3
NCISaddict77 chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
good chapter
Ink On Paper chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
Wait -we get a update, like, daily? And I thought I'd never win the lottery!

One of my personal favorites thus far, made me smile as a resounding truth made me think deeply. And not just about our beloved special agents.

Thank you and, of course, bravo!
You'llRememberMe chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
Wow. that was just so beautifully written that it was poetic.

you're a really talented writer and I can't wait to see what you write next :)
Betherzz chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
good one... sorry you had a bad day
ImaginePeace chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
I am absolutely in love with your metaphor:

"Fear grows thick like weeds. It creeps into your sleeping eyes, your open mouth, it crawls down your throat, wraps itself around your heart. You wake choking. It blooms grotesque. Fat, swollen petals, gorged on your nightmares. Cut them and the pus of your past sins oozes out and trickles, grey and diseased, into the shadowy recesses of your mind. And there it will remain, thick like weeds."

Very clever. :]
Quinndolynn chapter 19 . 10/6/2010
Ahhh. That was...refreshing. The beginning seemed quite different but I liked it, I liked Tony almost having the girl role (attention paid to the lips, the moods, the hair tossing in the wind) but I loved the second half even more, the twinned flashbacks, the water imagery. It was all very gorgeous.
sailfast chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
loving all the updates! I can't remember if you've told us this or not but is there context for these one shots? it seems like it is post somalia? not that i really matters but it's just interesting to see what you are using as your inspiration for tony and ziva
chossytoss chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
You have a ridiculous amount of talent. That will be all.
zatl chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
You really are quite an amazing writer. Your imagery is amazing.
browneyesonly4 chapter 20 . 10/6/2010
What a beautiful piece...every chapter never ceases to amaze me...It makes me think. I must be honest, though, I definitely expected you to do something with marijuana. I don't know why. Shows what kind of society we live in, you know? / I don't do it myself, but I thought maybe Tony COULD have in high school. No, wait, that wouldn't have worked..oh well. I am too tired for this.

Anyway, amazing, moving piece. Loved it.