Reviews for What's Left
ChubbyTabby chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
You're intent on breaking my heart, aren't you? Because if that is the case, you have certainly succeeded. This hurt so much...
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
My heart just bleeds for Jack. This is absolutely beautiful, sweet, sad, touching, and a wonderful tale of eternal love.
Sweet Sour Insanity chapter 1 . 10/11/2010
Loved it, could laugh or cry, very nice
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Ianto's little 'rant' was completely random yet uterly justified. He didn't know really how to use the device so whatever he said was there. The lines "All that's left of me. Insanity. How wonderful. But then, I work here, so it's not too surprising..." just cracked me up.

I think it is also genius that the device has recordings of him singing many songs. Ianto does spend a lot of time down in the Archives so I kinda expected him to either sing, talk aloud, hum or have a cd player on or something.

It's sad but sweet that in the end Jack keeps the device and the rest of the newest team didn't mention it.
WickedWitchoftheSE chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
very sweet but sad one shot. great job, thank you for the extension!
darkdranzer chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
omg this is like soo sad. crys. wow. this made me depressed. tho...welsh died out? O.o odd. poor jack.
CosmicalMadison chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This is beautiful and haunting. Great job.
laal ratty chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
This was brilliant, I especially loved Ianto's comments at the end and the fact that he continued singing even when he knew that it was still recording. Thank you so much for writing it.
wanda1969 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
oh dear, oh dear...my eyes have gone all watery. i think i'm getting exceedingly soppy in my old age...(note the inability to use capitals...)
Jak Moriarty chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw! I just want to hug Jack! *Runs up and hugs* Thats so cute!
Pirate Moose chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aww, beautiful!

x
Galadriel1010 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Oh Jack! *Falls on him and hugs him* Gorgeous!

Gx
unutterably stupid dragon chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw ... snfl. Well written.
Abi2 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Haunting and beautiful, as always.
captainme chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ahh Ianto...

Beautiful!

It's nice to see your fics grace my inbox again! :)

Suze