Reviews for Tapas at Twilight: Honeymoon at Twilight
My Little Momma chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Very poetic. I felt her shivers as if they were my own. Would this to be read at a poetry night, I would be in the throws of ecstasy...because of all the libidinous passion. Well versed my friend, well versed. I adore the words snaked and ghosted
Krugness chapter 1 . 11/21/2009
Great honeymoon! I love that they were both in the same place with their past experience.
sterryvit chapter 1 . 10/29/2009
Absolutely fantastic! Well worth the sexual tension from those two! Hawaii best ever! Thanks for sharing!
AvidAddict chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Cute! Not as lemony as I thought it would be but still tasteful.
SummerMeadow chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
I think you should continue the story. I can't get enough it.
TopazHeart chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
That was very sweet and clean. How do you do that? I need to learn. :D
AllieH123 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
I loved Tapas at Twilight and this little extra ditty was great! I can't wait to read more of your stories!
Keira Sawyer chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
no way! bella got chocolateward? i thought he was just a ruse to get readers to review! darn her, she gets real and fake edwards... :( totally forgot to put you on author alert, but good thing i read your a/n and checked out your profile. :)
ksm chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Yhis was just so sweet! And it was nice to find out that Edward was a "good boy"!

Kat
oreo121105 chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
omg please keep writing!
cshorte chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Loved it!
Cullenosopy chapter 1 . 10/8/2009
Very nice.;)
teamvampireswitches2412 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
i love it, this was really good
71star chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
LOVED IT!

Was this a one shot?

Or is it a sequel?

I'd love more E&B...
BellaMadonna chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Melly:

From your partner in crime - I loved this little chapter. I thought the lemon was perfect for these two and the honeymoon was so good. I was so sad to see the story come to an end, but now, we can start on The Marksman! Hello Westward!

Belly.