Reviews for Tapas at Twilight: Honeymoon at Twilight
docsmilitarywife chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Cute one shot, i enjoyed it. I wanna go to Hawaii & rub the famous Fertility Statue. We've been trying to have a baby for 5 years now.
BwithUforever chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
i thought it was wonderful...i can totally picture the whole thing!
christinemarie13 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I thought it was sweet that Edward made Bella realize how beautiful he thought she was when she didn't feel the same. And I loved the "my little momma." Cute.
jerseyhalliwell chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
sweetest ending to a chapter. ever :-)
love bite chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was just the perfect amount of detail without being smutty! I really liked it a lot.

I am actually taking hula lessons right now! My dream is to visit the PCC someday. I have never been to Hawaii, but my best friend is Hawaiin, so I am pretty fascinated with the culture.

I know they are older and all, but man, a honeymoon baby would be so hard. I guess they can handle it as they are perfect for each other and don't have to work through the crap some of us do our first year or two being married!
marigold123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
"I closed my eyes and rested my hands on his hips, desperately trying to bring my hammering heart under thumbs stroked gently up and down, brushing over the skin of my neck sending chills throughout my body." Love these thoughts you gave Bella. Wasn't Bella surprised when Edward said his experience level was about the same as hers? Too sweet!

“I’ve been waiting a long time for that, it was perfect Edward and it couldn’t have happened a moment later. I love you. And isn't it nice to know that we have the rest of our lives to practice?” I drew up and kissed him tenderly." Their lovemaking was sweet. They were so nervous and hadn't done this for quite awhile...yes I'm sure they will improve with practice! Love how you made this seem real.

The sweetest part? Charlie, the present they brought back from Hawaii!

I have so enjoyed this story and the outtakes. Thank you so much for writing!
TwiMom22580 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
How romantic! A girl can dream of a night like that!
PLV chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Both of the out takes were wonderful. Thanks for writing was nice to see everyone happy.

-D
katmom chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Lovely!

Sweet...

HOT...

I'm SO glad you said SHAVE ice! There is no D in it! Excellent!

I lived in Hawaii and could see all the places they went...so much fun!

Daddy again...lovely!

Thanks, so much, for sharing!

Kathie
icefang7 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aw...so sweet and wonderful! thanks
Edlovesme chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
That was really sweet. Thanks for the insight on their honeymoon.
deleteteled chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aww adorable
OliviaJane chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Aw, sweetness. :)
sammiesro chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
that was wonderful and sweet loved it are you going to continue?
kuntrygal chapter 1 . 10/2/2009