Reviews for Twisted Memories
Great story!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/8/2015
Great story, thanks!
Insane Cali Gurl chapter 23 . 11/7/2014
Wow...Can I just say - this story was freakin amazing!

I just recently got into watching SGA - Thank you Jason Momoa! :)

I really enjoyed this from beginning to end. The whole plot and story line was freakin amazing!

Thank you sharing it!
Guest chapter 23 . 6/4/2014
read this before - still awesome!
Sofie chapter 23 . 5/8/2014
Amazing story!
Guest chapter 23 . 11/11/2012
Thank you for this fic. The scenario is extreamly well built. Congratulation.
HellzCrusader chapter 23 . 9/12/2010
hurray! i love an awsome happy ending and you have given such a wonderful one, thank you for writing this :)
ladygris chapter 23 . 9/5/2010
Wonderful, wonderful story! The mix up, the angst, all of it well-written. Another for the favorites list!
ladygris chapter 22 . 9/5/2010
Loved Ronon's translation of "boring."
ladygris chapter 21 . 9/5/2010
I can see where this would be awkward for everyone. But oh so much fun to watch! Looking forward to the rest of the story!
ladygris chapter 19 . 9/5/2010
Swapping Ronons! I love it! It's such a unique perspective, and I like that you've captured the awkwardness of it all in a very humorous way.
ladygris chapter 18 . 9/5/2010
Just imagining all the guys at a barn raising was wonderful! And, once again, feeling sorry for Ronon, finding out what he hoped for wasn't really what happened. On to the next chapter!
ladygris chapter 15 . 9/5/2010
Loved the ring part of this chapter. Looking forward to seeing the explanation of what the ring actually means. Ronon's cultural past is one the show never explored. On to the next chapter. . . .
ladygris chapter 14 . 9/5/2010
Oh, nice tension. Going to love seeing this side of the story play out!
ladygris chapter 13 . 9/5/2010
Okay, the story is getting beyond interesting now. Going on into addicting! This is so good! Looking forward to how they figure out that this isn't their Ronon!