Reviews for The Last Line
cappy712 chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Damn so heartbreaking, wow. Thank you for sharing.
WhimsicallyAwkward chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Ooh, your stories rip my heart out, but I can't stop reading them so maybe that makes me a masochist. Anyway, amazing. Love it.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Yeah, Lucifer would have had to use Dean's form to get to Sam in the end.
ariex04 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
I really like this story. I can see it happening this way- nice job with it!
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
This story outright ripped my heart out. It was so good I had to read it twice before reviewing. The way you described the end times and the irreparable relationship between Sam and Dean made it so painful. I'm really glad that after his visit to this hell, Dean rolled up his sails, hit reverse and tried again.

If only he had taken more of a chance to kill Ruby. But we all make mistakes.

Thank you for writing this story!
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 1/21/2010
*outside* "NO!" *inside* Yes? Hmm, intriguing. Tempting, even. Ah, I probably sound like a broken track but I loved it.
wolfish-willow chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
nu! That was heartbreaking. And so good. Poor Sammy.
Menthol Pixie chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Great! Loved it! I've spent hours since that episode asking, "But why did Sam say yes? What made him say yes?" I think my other half's a bit sick of it lol. Anyway, off I trot to read more of your stories :)
PointOfView chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
FF is finally letting me leave a review from my blackberry. Yay! I'M sitting in the doctor's office being so very grateful I can now read fic whenever I have an extra minute. And to read excellent fic like this in an awful place like this is just pure *squee* Dude I can finally by the Sam said yes storyline. You are so connected to this character. You nailed this one. As always beautiful writing! Just heart wrenching! *sniff* As always write more please ... and pass the klennex ... *sniff* I don't want to get my bb wet.
x.lizzy.x chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
wow...thats intense...

yeah...most people are thinkin at first 'why in the world would he end up saying yes?'

but if ya think about it more, if things just got to be too much (as you've stated here :D) that he'd just give in... it's quite sad..but true in his case :(

anyhoo...great job! :D
Hjalmar chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Love how you wrote Sam. Everything was beautifully written.

I've been wondering the same thing, and also think it must have happened like this somehow. Sam must have been in a really bad place to say yes. I expect lucifer to try to make Sam as miserable and crazy as possible, and use his brother.

ROBINV chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
He says YES when Lucifer comes to him as DEAN?

Oh, that bastard!

Of course, he comes to him as the most loved person in his life.

When he is at his most down and vulnerable.

That's the only way Sam would ever say YES.

Or if Dean were being tortured or about to die.

Love, Robin
spnMom chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aw, you just broke my heart... I am loving tags this season. Thanks for posting.
Evergreene chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Ouch. This hurt, but it was excellent. Like you, I was disappointed that we didn't get to see why Sam said yes. I'm hoping that it might be touched on at some point this season if we see any more scenes of Lucifer trying to convince Sam (but I don't think I'll hold my breath for a full explanation). Thanks for sharing!
Visionairy chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
I liked this story a lot! And it does makes sense, I can only see him caving if it was a situation like this. You wrote this very well, and my favorite lines were, "Then he sees him. Walking through the streets. Leather jacket, thick boots, and all that swagger.

Sam’s eyes fill with tears as his brother approaches. ...

“Sammy,” Dean says. “Still saying no. Still rebelling just for the sake of rebellion.” That's got to hurt.

Thanks for posting!