Reviews for Need You Now
liese degas chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
great story
AngelOfDeath07 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Aww I loved this!

I loved their banter and you wrote it so well!

A great, great, great job.

Favourited! :D
eppo chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Loved it!

Especially the whole underwear in her room-thing! Very tempting ;-)

puasluoma chapter 1 . 10/23/2009

Please write more like this!
oth4eva chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
Bit late in reviewing here, but brilliant one-shot!
DKnAK chapter 1 . 10/12/2009
Hey. I've been on vacay for the past three weeks, so I haven't been reading like I do. I'm slowly catching up. I loved this story. It's going to be the newest edition to my favorites. I loved everything about it. It was perfect!
inevitablevauseman chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was incredible.

I read it when you posted it, but I just now have been able to get on the computer, and this needed to be reviewed.

It definitely deserved it.

You did a great job. As always. ;]
SomeYouGiveAway chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Aww amazing story once again!

Really loved this idea )

I totally enjoyed reading this! I always love how your one-shots are so long. Keep up the good and original work with the one-shots! D
leyton-is-lovee chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
It's official . . . I'm in love with your writing. This was so fantastic in so many ways that I can't even begin to describe them all. Their friendship was effortless and then the slow, flirty banter (when she told him you could breathe out his name!), and then their actual first time together, it was all phenomenal.

I've been watching OTH for the last few weeks and I have to say, it's a little depressing. Most of it is because LP isn't on, but I feel like in general it's just not what it used to be. I'm glad there are writers like you to help me see the light!

Can't wait for more from you!
SmH-ac chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
So the first thing this story made me think about was improvisation (specifically jazz) and maybe it was just because of what I was listening to (Myles Davis) but really the first few paragraphs sort of read kind of like a lead sheet (here are these characters, here's a bit of backstory, let's go) and then it's just about seeing where you take them. Everything from sentence structure, to pacing, to how things look on the page really seem to show the connection between music and writing. Or just show that you have an incredible understanding of both mediums.

Like how you write in pauses:

"Lucas entered her room without knocking, because he never knocked. He really didn't expect to see her standing there in just the black pants she'd been wearing when she walked in and a black bra. He'd seen her in a bikini before, so it wasn't really much of a difference.

Only now his heart was racing."

I don't really know how to describe it, but it's like the writing breathes. I am a composer and a lot of my work is text based, so I often just read things out loud to get a feel for how things sound and your writing always sounds really good. You can sort of pull a reader through a paragraph and then slow everything down.

Another thing is I love the Lucas and Peyton you've created. It may be subtle but you've definitely pulled two distinct characters out of the show and now I think it's more about reading your work for those specific characters that I think have become yours. I don't think it's just how you write them, but the choices that you've made have really created two people that are distinct to you, which is always interesting to read.

The fact that the writing is ridiculously sexy doesn't hurt either...
yaba chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
wow what a lovely story. i think you capture the essence of leyton so well in all these different scenarios that it's hard for me not to love the two characters together. You have such a knack for interesting plot lines, sexy dialogue, and awkward situations lol. I think you portray both of them with sincerity and authenticity and that means alot to loyal followers of the show. i think it's great that you're still writing, I can't wait to read more :)

LPlover chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Amazing! You're such super multi-talented writer!You can always writing them in whatever term and situations and they're just flow perfectly amazing.I don't know what I'd do with my life without reading your fics lol

Keep writing I'll always looking for your next stories ;)
RJMoonspell4 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Good story.
singsongsung chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
So, I've kind of been distancing myself from the OTH fandom as of late. For some reason, LP just haven't held any appeal for me since they left the show. I haven't been able to bring myself to care. So...thank you for writing something that changed that. Your writing is wonderful, but this is the only piece that's been able to pull me back in, and it's nice, because I've missed them.

"As far as he was concerned, she was the bitchy (but hot) cheerleader. As far as she was concerned, he was the nerdy guy with the 4.0 GPA and stack of books on his lunch table every day (like, did he think he could read them all at once?)." - I really, really adore that line for some reason.

I loved the whole thing. Peyton pointing out that you can "breathe out" Lucas' name sexily was true, and a great moment. And the ending was total sweetness.
missshay16 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
thank for writing. i love the story. i also love how fast you write and all these great stories. thanks a mil