Reviews for Barhopping on Weekdays is What Bums Do
hikora chapter 8 . 11/5/2015
Hehe. That was really nice. I really liked the part where Gin showed dominance when he charged in to save Higikata. Though honestly, I was hoping for more developments in their relationship.
Laura JN chapter 8 . 10/2/2015
I loved this! Great story. I particularly like how they wordlessly understand each other sometimes. I shall be reading the sequel now~
Angelazzy chapter 8 . 9/21/2015
Re read for the fourth time already lol OTL Still amazing XD
Guest chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
Justice! I love Otae.
BlackCatRunning chapter 8 . 7/18/2015
Ugh this is such a beautiful story. So in character. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THIS!
BlackCatRunning chapter 6 . 7/18/2015
This is such a powerful chapter. You write battle scenes so well! And you really know your stuff when it comes to the arcs. Clearly, you're a pro haha! Also, shaky and pale Hijikata is so heart-breaking, and Gin taking care of him is just really the cutest.
BlackCatRunning chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
YES! Damsel in Distress Hijikata is like, the BEST.
BlackCatRunning chapter 2 . 7/17/2015
Sorry to add a review so soon, but Hijikata's inner monologue is KILLING ME. I love that he continues to use polite language, but inside his head, he's keeping this running commentary that is just as snarky and hilarious as it is in the show. Thank you so much for writing such awesomely accurate characters w
BlackCatRunning chapter 1 . 7/17/2015
I AM SO GLAD I FOUND THIS FIC. IT IS ALREADY BEGINNING WITH SO MUCH PROMISE. I am super excited to read the rest. Thank you so much for writing! You have Hijikata's internal thoughts totally nailed! It's like I'm reading the show, haha!
Kokoroyume chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Oh that was a great story ;D
w- easy enough chapter 8 . 3/13/2015
Haha, I love Kagura. Asks all the right questions.
Angelazzy chapter 8 . 9/26/2014
That was so friggin good! I LOVED THE IDEA! And they were so in character CX Thankyou so much for writing it!
angel chapter 8 . 12/31/2013
Its 6 am in the morning and i just finished the story in one go. Thank you very much for writing this. They were ic and i enjoyed it very much!
Xeraphina Laurentia chapter 5 . 12/6/2013
I love episode 166! Looking forward to reading the rest :)
S.K.Y cyrus chapter 8 . 6/9/2013