Reviews for Nonexistent
wazzap chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
Omg this was so sad and beautiful. 3
It nearly made me cry and that's saying something! It's really rare for me to cry.
You're an amazing writer, keep writing! :D
CelticLily chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
That made me cry! :'( It was absolutely beautifully written, the levels of tension, sadness, regret and resignation were perfectly balanced. Poor, poor Kisshu!
Fireflies Glow chapter 1 . 10/24/2009

Bet you thought I was gone for good, huh? But, no, I'm back. And I've really missed reading your stories. Like, really badly. So, here goes!

Oh my gosh, I can't begin to tell you that I love how you start it off with "Dear Ichigo." Even though it was only the first line, I knew this was gonna be good. But, I mean, your stuff's always good.

You hinted at the beginning that something was wrong, kind of toying with the readers if this was a dream or real life or something.

Another thing too is the ending. It's so... Perfect for this. Even though this ends sadly, it works. And it makes you feel that there was some kind of odd redemption for poor Kisshu.

Throughout the story, the tone kept changing. First it was a bit hopeful, then upset, then melancholy, then anger, and pretty much every emotion in the spectrum: all in this piece! And I loved it... What an emotional roller coaster ride!

How long was forever?]

That's a haunting line. When he can't realize how long forever is, it's kind of scary. A panic-y sort of line in a way, but still chilling to the bone. One of the things I liked when I read this was how chilled it made me feel.

[Kisshu had deluded himself into thinking his sanity was intact, when the truth was really bitter and bizarre.

He wasn't even properly alive.]

I couldn't help but gasp a little after that. Obviously, that deserves to be a favorite.

[She whispered in a tone not even Masaya could decipher.

She didn't even realise why she was saying it.

"I'm sorry."]

Like I said, a bit of redemption. Just a bit, although I still feel horrible about Kisshu.

Anyway, I'm trying to catch up and review all I've missed. Wish me luck. :)

~ Bunny
BroadwayObsessedGirl54 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
That was great! :'( its stuff like this that makes me really hate Ichigo... She really is stupid for chosing Masaya... anyway, write on!
easternrose21 chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
Aww D: Poor Kisshu.
megzeeeh chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
OMG! That has to be the saddest story ever! I'm having a breakdown over here! Nice job! *thumbs up* Don't stop being a great writer! Kitterfly xoxo