Reviews for Holiday Weekends
youstupidprick chapter 2 . 1/12
Since this kind of marriage proposal is one of my secret fantasies, I'll have to say that this chapter is my favorite (don't get me wrong, I love all of the boys' proposals). It's just that this stands out more to me because I happen to be a major pervert.
angeljme chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
cool! no shouting match
but always hot and steamy for this two
angeljme chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
amy and zoi moments... too perfect!
SailorCopperOwl chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Aw, more sweetness with these couples! Thanks!
luckyduck8801 chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
omg i love kevin's stealth training and spooking mina in her office but awwwww at the post card with a marriage proposal on it! i could read 30 chapters on this couple.
Dragon chapter 4 . 10/15/2010
Again, crying over a fanfic! Beautifully done...and I nearly missed the cameo of the Akayashi sisters! ha! That was awesome!

Keep up the great work.

Dragon
rainbabie chapter 4 . 8/19/2010
Seriously... everyone needs a Nick in their lives. I love your stories!
shortygirl333 chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
*squee* Bravo, bravo! XD Excellent stories!
DaughterofBastet chapter 4 . 6/24/2010
I loved this, and your other senshi/shitennou stories. I can't wait for you to write more of the "Magnolias in Bloom" continuum . You are an excellent writer, and you really capture the characters well. Thanks for putting the time and effort into something you share with your devoted readers. Lots of love and encouragement for the future!
Minako-chan4 chapter 3 . 3/4/2010
OMG! This was so damn fucking romantic (pardon my french)! I had tears in my eyes when he proposed. Loved this lol, I have to say I was only reading Minako's part in this one and the prequel. Damn I wish you continued with this story. Hehehe still it's beautiful, loved it! You're great by the way!
agoraphobia chapter 4 . 11/26/2009
I'm surprised! This was a super awesome story and it deserves much, much more reviews than just ONE!

I love your sense of humor and I greatly enjoy how you put little quirks to each characters! The holidays were a little surprising, but not cliche at all. :]

Crosswood chapter 4 . 11/4/2009
Wow! The characters have actual... character. I like it!

(Especially the first chapter; I think that was my favourate. There’s something very compelling about it.)

Plus, I heap praise on you for the formatting, spelling, and grammar; all are perfect.