Reviews for Kris Longknife: Legend
AnAncientBard chapter 3 . 4/30/2013
So sad, such a good story winding up dead.
10/10
Wishing for a necro!
jungari chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
great story pity its dead
WolfbrotherTitan chapter 3 . 5/28/2012
A very good story, but I don't suppose it'll continue any time soon, ah well. On the chance that you do continue the story at some point in the future I'd recommend having Harry learn some enchanting abilities...somehow...and using that method to help out. For example, he could create inertial dampeners to allow Wardhaven ships an unprecidented advantage, he could create wards tied to Kris and others he cares about to help them survive the curse of being/being around a Longknife, and many more possibilities could easily present themselves. Heck, if Harry charged for his enchantments he could quickly rivial Kris' fortune.

On other matters, Harry's explanation for why his magic use has seen a decline in some areas was interesting and poiniant. Anyway, thanks for the story.
Jfitzgerald chapter 3 . 3/22/2012
Please update again soon. Thanks.
jarek.przygodzki chapter 3 . 1/1/2012
Thanks for keeping me entertained with such a captivating and well written story. I hope it will be continued for a long time.
Midoriryu chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
This is an interesting, and amusing story thus far.
dfpepper50 chapter 3 . 10/16/2011
I've been a fan of the Longknife books for quite a while. You hav e integrated HP very well and I hope to see more.

Thanks
Skipernicus chapter 3 . 3/16/2011
Nice story never read the Kris lingknife books but i liked this story. I hope you will update one of your stories soon because all of them are awesome! :D
primaaryet chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
hi! I like this story. Could you please update.

As this is interesting story, especially that Harry is learning his new powers. Can't wait.
mishap chapter 3 . 12/30/2010
I have never read the Longknife series that you recommended, but after reading your story I may have to do so. I really can't wait to see where you will go next with this and I hope this story has not been abandoned as it is entirely to good to go to waste. Please keep up the great work and I hope to see more soon.
bmatsea chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
great story, finished what you have in one day. thoroughly enjoyed it. looking forward to more.
WhiteElfElder chapter 3 . 9/26/2010
Great story so far. It looks like something is developing between Harry and Kris, but will it become romantic and physical? Of coarsen, Victoria may try for a little bit of Harry's attention after being rescued like that as a reward and what will happen then, jealousy or possession or what? I have not read the series you mention, but I find this intriguing. This is very different but similar to another story, "Forever Mage" which is a Star Trek / Harry Potter crossover. Hope you update and continue this story. It looks like both Harry and Kris need some loving.
Gold Viper chapter 3 . 9/24/2010
please update soon
crocket chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
love it
Fez8745 chapter 3 . 8/18/2010
Great chapter, I did not get the message for the update, so imagine my surprise when i look at you're page to re read bleached and this story had been updated. Still, Brilliant chapter, Keep up the amazing work