Reviews for Irrelevant
Ambiguity in D Major chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Smiled.
Maran Zelde chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
Short yet brilliant. I wish I'd read this sooner.
EvilFuzzy9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh, that is just so delicious. XD
PoptartProdigy chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
HA! I honestly had never considered that! Really, at this moment, a tactician could hardly care *less* about Ozai! His great airship fleet - undoubtedly a huge expenditure - just got completely wiped out with all hands lost, incapacitated, or stranding miles away from civiliation! Ba Sing Se just fell, undoubtedly taking a huge amount of troops with it. The potential of Sozin's Coment has been utterly squandered or actively used to defeat his forces. And his own homeland has been seized by his firstborn son, who is undoubtedly currently cementing his control. At this point, Ozai's and AFTERTHOUGHT. He is a LOOSE END.

And god, I find that hilarious.
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
You made me laugh out loud; Well Done! X-D
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 6/2/2011
Simply amusing. Everytime I see one where Ozai wins, he always goes on to take over the world and leave the rest of the GAang running for their lives. Everyone seems to forget that Sokka's crew did some damage.

You succeeded with this one. I smiled. Talk about irony!
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
I'm smiling
Razorsmile chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Hahahaha, awesome!
ShadowDragon010 chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
Ha I can see that happening lol
almostinsane chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
LOL. This was hilarious. Thanks so much for writing this. God bless!
DevilDogOFmadness chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
that was hilarious!
Justthisguyyouknow chapter 1 . 10/7/2009
Very fun!

It would have been nice if the "Phoenix King of Getting His Butt Wipped" looked up and saw the last airship about to crash on his head.
RabulaTasa chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
I'm imagining Mark Hamil saying "Oh *bollocks*" in his Joker voice and loving it.

Just so you know.

-John
AvocadoLove chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
I really liked this oneshot... except for the end. Bollocks? That's more of an English-type phrase. But no matter, I do like the play of idea's with this. Even if Aang didn't defeat Ozai you do have Sokka, Toph and Suki destroying the rest of the airships. Haha! So his great plan to use Sozin's comet would be for nothing and Ozai would have to go back to winning the war the old fashioned way.

Anyway, I enjoyed this. :D
Loopy777 chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Sokka made Ozai say bollocks!

And I bet the armada wasn't even paid off yet!