Reviews for A Tapestry Of Life
luna.popeye chapter 3 . 11/9/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... so cute :)
Ennui Enigma chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Yes, I'd concur. Holmes has nothing to fear in the hospital as long as Watson is nearby.

Touching and sweet.

The last line hems in the story beautifully!
Ennui Enigma chapter 2 . 12/26/2012
Touching description of the bond b/t Holmes and Watson.

The Greek mythology bit certainly adds an extra element that enhances the descriptions and vividness of this chapter.
Particularly appreciated the part with Mrs Hudson. She is a tender, kind soul and I can image her sorrow. She doesn't get enough credit typically for all her worry and long-suffering :-)

The fingers of early morning light slowly made their way across the room. - great description!
Ennui Enigma chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
The stage is set, the characters in action...on to the next chapter :-)
thetravelinglemon chapter 3 . 11/2/2012
This sums up their relationship really well - well done :)
Cloelius Princess chapter 3 . 5/6/2012
I really like it. Thanks for sharing your talent.
LeDragonQuiMangeDuPoisson chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
Loverly! Very canon-style, so props to you for keeping it that way!
Storystuff chapter 3 . 12/31/2010
Aw, the ending is so adorable! Watson will never leave his Holmes, and vice versa! :-D Fantastic fanfiction. Well done!
Storystuff chapter 2 . 12/31/2010
I was going originally going to complete you on the amzing, absolutley adorable, slightly poetic first paragraph of this chapter, but then I read on and my list of theings grew to every paragraph and so I end up congratulating you on every bit of this chapter, it was absolutley amazing, well done!
Storystuff chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
""Baker Street it is.""

Aw! He takes him to Baker Street! That is SO sweet! Great first chapter!
curiouslyobsessed chapter 3 . 3/18/2010
this story is fantastic.

need i say more? D
Mysterylover17 chapter 3 . 1/27/2010
Love the tapestry imagery! Brava on a wonderful story and, clearly, a wonderful collaboration.
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 1/1/2010
You have it labeled as friendship but it sounds a bit like a shounen-ai. Or that's just me. ; Either way, I really, really like this so far and I hope you continue it! I've only seen the movie and that was today so I'm afraid I don't know if I can correct on anything. XP

But anywho, keep up the good work!

~Scooter~
Umino Akiko chapter 3 . 10/4/2009
ladies and gentlemen please excuse me whilst I "d'aw"... D'aw! so cute!
ShiftingWinds125 chapter 3 . 10/3/2009
I liked that story! You guys did an awesome job! I really liked the ending sentence.