Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
The Lord of Shadow chapter 21 . 5/4/2013
"You kill innocent people and think you can get away with it?"
I was totally expecting Deidara to be like the joker (Dark Knight) and go: "Yeah"
Awesome story btw
Guest chapter 36 . 4/30/2013
i fucking hate you bastard
Your story sucks chapter 3 . 4/27/2013
Is shinra tensei the only move that naruto knows?
Try and get some new moves like pretapath asura path or go crazy instead of just using deva path
Bane chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Try to write prodigy better it's not progeny but prodigy
Wolfone10 chapter 7 . 4/27/2013
HUH?! Naruto WITH the rinnegan, and a ANOTHER biju container along with TWO sannin couldn't kill Orochi OR kabito? Yeah right! That's a gotta be a joke!
Wolfone10 chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
Um, it takes TWO akatski to take down 1 biju, if they were confronted with 2?! It's a no-brainer, the akatuski would lose HANDS DOWN.
Dunestyler chapter 42 . 4/23/2013
nice final chapter... now it's known, they still live etc...
great one really.
HalfwayParanoid chapter 42 . 4/21/2013
This...was...AWESOME! I cannot believe it took me so long to find something like this! I am so glad I chose to keep reading. You did beautifully.
beatboxpanda chapter 42 . 4/18/2013
I loved this story :)
DaughterofDante chapter 42 . 4/12/2013
FREAKIN' AWESOME!
Guest chapter 41 . 4/2/2013
So if everyone pain killed will return, then they better get ero-sennin before he drowns again.
ghstomahawks chapter 42 . 4/2/2013
I don't review stories terribly often, but this one practically demanded that I chime in when I was done reading it. At 120k words it managed to be novel length, neither too short and rushed nor a tedious epic dragging on forever. It also managed to develop an overpowered Naruto without making it too easy for him and thus trivialize the conflict. We instead got a kick*** Naruto in a well plotted, well paced story with well developed characters. To the author I can only say thank you. Seriously overpowered stories are something of a guilty pleasure of mine, but there was no guilt here as this story surpassed all the usual pitfalls of such stories and was as well written as any I've read. I highly recommend this story to any fan of Naruto stories.
Awinarock chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Off to a very rocky star, even with the rewrite. Chapter 1 is plain boring and since it's the introductory chapter, arguably the chapter that makes or breaks a story, the situations pretty bad. What you have here is a crappy rewrite of Canon with the exception of the Kumo delegation, not to mention the pacing is all over the place.
Rothwell chapter 10 . 3/14/2013
"Though for some reason—which he found frustrating—he couldn't seem to copy any of her Jutsus with his Sharingan."... why?

Gonna stop now. This was tedious to read and review about. Keep writing if you enjoy it.
Rothwell chapter 9 . 3/14/2013
So even Doto and the random ninja like Fubuki knows Kushina was royalty, yet again Jiraiya didn't. Also that Naruto is her son.

...