Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
Angryboy13 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Naruto you better get over your damn crush.
Also nice stpry this is one of those stories that seem unique and not old
Angryboy13 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Shrina Tensei, a.k.a Spam the shit out of it no jutsu
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
NIIIIIIICE
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
amazing story, not only for the drama and the angst, the action make this story INCREDIBLE!
Let's see what's happen in Chapter 2!
gpeckman1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
How has no-one figured it out yet. The secret to paperwork is...kage bunshin.
Wolfone10 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
*sigh* if orochimaru already had a rinnegan user under his command don't you think he would have ALREADY taken her eyes? Or body?, It's completely WORTHLESS to give him a rinnegan user, remember they are RARE in the EXTREME, Naruto and Nagato are already pushing the line, tayuya too? That's just out in left field... The fact that she works for orochimaru makes it STUPID in the EXTREME! It makes the rinnegan next to worthless, I think I'm done with this one, you've made it stupid.
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Sakura doesn't LEAVE with him, regardless of what fanfictions say, she's NOT THAT FANTATICAL... Close but not there. Sasuke actually just DOESN'T MATTER MUCH.
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Ransenshuriken DEAD UCHIHA! cut to microscopic tiny PIECES, Odoma Rasningan DEAD UCHIHA! blown to tiny little pieces, EVERYTHING in Naruto's arsenal turns the Uchiha into PASTE! He's just NOT IMPORTANT! He's weak, moronic, a TRUE BUFFOON! He couldn't fight his way outta a wet paper bag without help!
Dracoessa chapter 16 . 10/28/2015
Sweet! Hopefully kakashi sends word to naruto, about what happened.
Dracoessa chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
oh phauq! hopefully they would convince her to go rogue on oto.
my 2 guys chapter 42 . 10/26/2015
that was good keep the chapters coming
Guest chapter 28 . 10/19/2015
Hum, even considering when this was written, having eight gates defeated so soundly is a no go. Other than that, quite nice story so far.
naruto323232323 chapter 1 . 10/9/2015
nice
Guest chapter 32 . 10/4/2015
I've got to chapter 23 and I can honestly say you are the best yet worst artist yet you have to many holes on your plot meaning things such as the necklace telling Naruto things of the Rinnegan though he hasn't learn to use it yet and there is too many main character deaths and you've made that you killed almost every jonin just to make Naruto hokage and you have made it so you can't fix this mistake by having Pein nor Naruto bring them back because of the time period and the fact that they can't survive it without bringing back everyone so literally since all of this I no longer have in interest to continue reading p.s. Your chapter are to short combine them 2 should be 1
HikariTheGreat chapter 1 . 10/5/2015