Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
Noooo Kakashi Guy Jiriah noooo
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
shit
Guest chapter 28 . 7/15/2016
Make no mistake, I am fond of this fanfic. You did get too many facts wrong for me to stomach.
Monster King chapter 42 . 7/9/2016
Great story I really liked the whole plot and the pairing Naruto X yugito without her being in a harem for a change nothing wrong with a well done harem story but that does get old after a while though. Pit what happened to killer been and A but I guess somebody on the good side other than the jichuriki, jiraiya, hiruzan sarutobi and in this story tsunade had to die. I also liked how Tayuya turned out to be Naruto's sister in this story and how little bashing save for Danzo Thier was though sakura and Sasuke ended up on the bad guys side you didn't go all bashy on them. I rather liked that fact all in all a good story an intreasting take on rinnegan Naruto
MGStarFire chapter 36 . 7/8/2016
at this point you killed almost everyone
what's the point of you killing them when they could have easily survived
you're just trying to get a rise from the readers
scaryorange chapter 7 . 7/6/2016
naruto is spamming shinra tensei... also, why is yugito following them around?!
Guardian of Valhalla chapter 11 . 6/19/2016
I stand corrected you're right those guys are idiots who reviewed the thing look here's my suggestion to you okay I'm going to give constructive criticism for this this is constructive not negative what you need to do is think about what you want to write before you write it I can't spell for crap myself believe me I speak to it I'm in the middle of white in the story of if you want me to send some suggestions let me know I if you need installation of right now so once you watch one of the old Naruto episode to get inspiration okay this is what I see but what is the okay something might come the better I think you should watch the anime Naruto so you got a better idea I think your story has great potential actually you're right those idiots on they wouldn't know the hand from the foot it wouldn't know Common Sense it I walked up and said hi I'm coming sense don't worry about it you did the best you can okay but like I said if you need information don't hesitate to watch episodes of Naruto I think you could go back and rewrite this I think it could be a beautiful story if he did so I really do if you want me to help you and give suggestions I'd be more than willing to help I like with you going with you maybe I can help you with it thank you
midnightscar17 chapter 11 . 6/15/2016
Why do i feel like tht is the second crystal or necklace of the sage of six paths
jackalope33 chapter 28 . 4/12/2016
just wanted to point out that Gai with 8 gates landed a fatal hit on Madara (well if he wasn't an edo tensei) but defeated so quickly by Kisame? just think about it even if the dome was absorbing chakra, Gai would still at least kill Kisame before he died.
2. why is there 2 meanings for Utakata?
jackalope33 chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
1. you forgot the translations
2. not sure if Katsuyu means slug last i checked it was the name of Tsunade's summon
Bwhaha chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Naruto has the fuckin' Rinnegan, Rasengan and Kurama's chakra and you make him draw in a fight against Sasuke? Were you high when you wrote this?
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
I like Rinnegan Naruto stories, but I have a few issues with this one.
1. You hardly changed anything (besides the obvious Rinnegan). That means it is boring.
2. The characters don't make too much sense. Take Orochimaru for example. The strongest eyes in the world appear in a child and he wants to kill him instead of taking his body? Jiraiya even says to keep them hidden because they wouldn't want Orochimaru taking an interest in them. Doesn't make much sense there.
3. Why did the invasion not happen when Shukaku was released? You have all these characters being suspicious of the Kazekage and they don't do anything to change the outcome. In addition, Orochimaru wouldn't have started the invasion without Shukaku. Otherwise, what was the point in going through such an elaborate plan?
4. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but I don't particularly care for misspelled words every few sentences.

I'm tired of listing all the faults I find. Normally I'm not so picky, but when you haven't really changed anything from cannon-going as far as rewriting canon scenes-these things are all I can really focus on.
Ohgodpleaseno chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Please don't let this story be a 'shinra tensei' spam fic... that jutsu is soooo overpowered and shouldn't be used more than the Rasengan; that jutsu is blue and awesome... the other one is just boring.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/28/2015