Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
jackalope33 chapter 6 . 4/10/2016
1. you forgot the translations
2. not sure if Katsuyu means slug last i checked it was the name of Tsunade's summon
Bwhaha chapter 14 . 2/17/2016
Naruto has the fuckin' Rinnegan, Rasengan and Kurama's chakra and you make him draw in a fight against Sasuke? Were you high when you wrote this?
Silent Evanescence chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
I like Rinnegan Naruto stories, but I have a few issues with this one.
1. You hardly changed anything (besides the obvious Rinnegan). That means it is boring.
2. The characters don't make too much sense. Take Orochimaru for example. The strongest eyes in the world appear in a child and he wants to kill him instead of taking his body? Jiraiya even says to keep them hidden because they wouldn't want Orochimaru taking an interest in them. Doesn't make much sense there.
3. Why did the invasion not happen when Shukaku was released? You have all these characters being suspicious of the Kazekage and they don't do anything to change the outcome. In addition, Orochimaru wouldn't have started the invasion without Shukaku. Otherwise, what was the point in going through such an elaborate plan?
4. I'm not a Grammar Nazi, but I don't particularly care for misspelled words every few sentences.

I'm tired of listing all the faults I find. Normally I'm not so picky, but when you haven't really changed anything from cannon-going as far as rewriting canon scenes-these things are all I can really focus on.
Ohgodpleaseno chapter 3 . 1/9/2016
Please don't let this story be a 'shinra tensei' spam fic... that jutsu is soooo overpowered and shouldn't be used more than the Rasengan; that jutsu is blue and awesome... the other one is just boring.
Guest chapter 36 . 12/28/2015
...mother fucker!
Angryboy13 chapter 8 . 12/29/2015
Nice plot change
Angryboy13 chapter 6 . 12/29/2015
Nice how you changed the Naruto plot a bit to make everything fit.
Angryboy13 chapter 4 . 12/24/2015
Naruto you better get over your damn crush.
Also nice stpry this is one of those stories that seem unique and not old
Angryboy13 chapter 3 . 12/24/2015
Shrina Tensei, a.k.a Spam the shit out of it no jutsu
Angryboy13 chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
NIIIIIIICE
DavidC20OfficialWriter chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
amazing story, not only for the drama and the angst, the action make this story INCREDIBLE!
Let's see what's happen in Chapter 2!
gpeckman1 chapter 8 . 12/19/2015
How has no-one figured it out yet. The secret to paperwork is...kage bunshin.
Wolfone10 chapter 15 . 11/7/2015
*sigh* if orochimaru already had a rinnegan user under his command don't you think he would have ALREADY taken her eyes? Or body?, It's completely WORTHLESS to give him a rinnegan user, remember they are RARE in the EXTREME, Naruto and Nagato are already pushing the line, tayuya too? That's just out in left field... The fact that she works for orochimaru makes it STUPID in the EXTREME! It makes the rinnegan next to worthless, I think I'm done with this one, you've made it stupid.
Wolfone10 chapter 14 . 11/6/2015
Sakura doesn't LEAVE with him, regardless of what fanfictions say, she's NOT THAT FANTATICAL... Close but not there. Sasuke actually just DOESN'T MATTER MUCH.
Wolfone10 chapter 13 . 11/5/2015
Ransenshuriken DEAD UCHIHA! cut to microscopic tiny PIECES, Odoma Rasningan DEAD UCHIHA! blown to tiny little pieces, EVERYTHING in Naruto's arsenal turns the Uchiha into PASTE! He's just NOT IMPORTANT! He's weak, moronic, a TRUE BUFFOON! He couldn't fight his way outta a wet paper bag without help!
1,072 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »