Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
New to Naruto chapter 21 . 5/10/2014
Good chapter. It was a good fight between Naruto and Sasori and Deidara and Tayuya and Yugito. I think they should collect the bounties on them.
One thing, why is Naruto using his father's name when he as an Uzumaki all his life. Uzumaki was a powerful and respected clan while Namikaze is a clanless name.
Keep up the good work.
Guest chapter 42 . 4/29/2014
RaidenUzumaki14 chapter 22 . 4/19/2014
that ending was hilarious. sai is pretty funny. i hope sakura gets whats coming to her
YesOrYes chapter 5 . 4/17/2014
Gai is out of character there. THE FLAMES OF YOUTH ARE NOT ALIVE
Primo4 chapter 15 . 4/14/2014
I call Rinnegan abuse! But hey, I like Tayuya so why not? I just hope the Karin doesn't have it!
nightmarehell chapter 36 . 3/31/2014
im going to hurt you badly for that one lol
GotTheMovesLikeYaegar chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Guest chapter 42 . 2/25/2014
Loved it
Guest chapter 22 . 1/26/2014
Sai, the only naruto character that will question other men's dicks that isn't gay!
Rain-chin chapter 16 . 1/22/2014
You probably learned a lesson from this mistake and rectified that in naruto menma chronicles. Or maybe not considering karin getting the rinnegan was a bit shady.

But anyways; this story is good, just from this chapter on with rinnegans being handed out like swet apples, I'm out.
Rain-chin chapter 15 . 1/22/2014
Still, Kakashi was natural considering obito, danzo simply stole it. The uchiha clan can have the sharingan because it is their bloodline.

U even said that only every few geernations of uzumakis culd get the rinnegan, only the royals each generation.

It kind of messed the story up, but its all good.
Rain-chin chapter 14 . 1/22/2014
Too many people with the rinnegan... That redhead needs to die...
Rain-chin chapter 13 . 1/22/2014
That went by way too fast...You didnt even show scenes of sasuke meeting with the sound four or whatever. The whole kakashi letting it happen was also pretty unrealistic.

Still gud chapter i guess.
Rain-chin chapter 12 . 1/22/2014