Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
How exciting!
Irishfighter chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
Great chapter
someone179 chapter 7 . 10/29/2009
once a month updates are good too :)
ShadowOfEverything chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
A much more realistic fight scene than canon. Great job.
Please Read my stuff chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
awsome 60 out of 10
god of all chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
Dezzal chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
awesome chapter sorry about you losing your work and i hope you can get it wait for the next update though o.0
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter.

I liked the way how Naruto and Yugito fought Kabuto.
spriterx chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Great chapter. Keep it up:)
naknaras chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
It's not Hebi-Sennin but Hebi-Sannin. Likewise, Tsunade is the Katsuyu-Sannin not sennin. Sennin is Sage and Sannin is their title (means 3 ninjas). Jiraiya is a sennin because of he's the toad sage due to his sage mode. Not many people actually know about the sage mode in the story (especially outside of Konoha, not even his team knew of it much) but they called him it because he always called himself the toad sage and insisted on the title.

That's why Naruto's sage mode was a surprise for his enemies and comrades since they didn't know anything other than that it was powerful.
daniel 29 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
To be honest how about updating your stories at all when you have a chance
matrice chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
An interesting chapter, I like the way Naruto is slowly becoming aquainted with his eyes' power: now he seems able to control gravity much better.

I liked the way he has gone about learning the rasengan, doing basically the exact same thing that he did in canon, but this time actually realising the principle behind what he is doing.
The Last Rising Of The Phoenix chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Ah poor you loosing all that work like that! Anyway update soon
T3Ko chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
Nice chapter. I liked Rasengan/Bansho Tenin combo.

Thanks,
Legend3881 chapter 7 . 10/28/2009
you kept calling tsunade the Katsuyu-Sennin and i am pretty sure she is not a sage. she the Katsuyu-Sannin
1,079 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »