Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles
Legend3881 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
interesting chapter but i do not think that the sixth element is gravity, its a force. Traditionally the sixth element is yin and yang, light and darkness. Also the rinnegan power is not to create sixth paths, thats just a jutsu that nagato made up, like the shinra tensei, I hope naruto has some new powers, and not some copy of pein. Any good work and anticipating the next chapter
Saftey22 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
very nice
Idiots-Rule-The-World chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
God thank you! you always have at least one chapter for 2 stories when you update and that totally rocks! you're an awesome author and i love where the story's going and also your other story too! please update soon!

also i want to add how you don't update a really good chapter and then just vanish for like a year or something! that alone makes me think you're awesome!

thanks for updating so soon and with such great chapters!
waterblade chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
I'm curious why the hell did you wait this long to make Naruto doubt his 'feelings' for Sakura it wouldn't surprise me if she tried to rape Sasuke simply because she is retarded and doesn't deserve to have Tsunade's strength or the ability to have helped defeat Sasori oh and I can't believe she didn't even fight Sasuke I mean come on Tenzo got a sword put through him and Naruto well I forget what happened to him oh and if this ruined stuff for you sorry yeah I wait until the end to put that smart move but then again I'm not the strategic kind of person I'm more of a hmm what am i though some people say I can't be human considering the stuff I eat.
BAMABOY71 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Good start, please keep it up.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
good chapter.
mr. uroboros chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
cool chapter
Amber Pegasus chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Cool chapter!
Please Read my stuff chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
god of all chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
Great chapter and story so fair pleases continue the story soon.
narutofan1111 chapter 4 . 10/12/2009
nice story so far keep it up!
ZeoRangerFive chapter 4 . 10/12/2009

I hear Kakashi was planning on teaching it to you when you made Chunin anyways so this works out perfectlyā€¯.

Nicely done with that bit, I think he would've done something like that in the anime, too.
Rin'negan Naruto chapter 3 . 10/12/2009
awesome story,

don't let the Sandaime die in the story, please.
fujin of shadows chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
you are one hell of a writer...
matrice chapter 3 . 10/11/2009
a satisfying development rate, Naruto's ability to safely use the Kyubi's chakra is a really strong point in his favor (a bit disappointing that only two jinchurikis ever managed to completely control that power, although others seem to gain some peculiar ability from the sealing), and it's realistic, too, considering that the Sage of the Six Paths was able to control something as strong as the Jiubi with his eye technique.
1,023 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »