Reviews for Naruto: Rinnegan Chronicles

this is a great fic :)
Please Read my stuff chapter 6 . 10/16/2009
awsome
SilverIceRing chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Interesting... I have to see what happens next!
Phnxfyr1 chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
Can't wait for more
Amber Pegasus chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
This chapter has action in it.
shadan chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
I don't really like the Rinnegan appearing every generation simply because people would have known about it then. It simply doesn't make sense to me, but I still like the story.

Have a good rest then get back to writing, can't wait to find out what happens. And learning Rasengan is supposed to be a secret procedure in case someone finds out who its made...
shadan chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Nice chapter but I still find it hard to believe Konoha would ever allow Yugito to come along to convince Tsunade to return. Everyone knows she won't want to, is a drunk and a gambler, they just don't want the Hokage to be seen like that.
someone179 chapter 3 . 10/15/2009
my god, i love how your fic is turning out :D
ShadowOfEverything chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
At least this explains how Naruto got the rinnegan, better than leaving it to dumb luck. A good story too about the Uzumaki clan.
omally-dood chapter 6 . 10/15/2009
well thing's shur r getting interesting

cant w8 2 read more ;)
Orange-Fuzz-Ball chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
make the elder brother name and younger name is quite and one of those kick ass shonobi in the way to introduce the uzumaki family.

looking for the 9days
Elemental Dragon Swordman chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
cool chapter and update soon

you should seriously take a break
spriterx chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
Great chapter. Update soon:)
WolfDragonGod chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
i can't wait for more
Idiots-Rule-The-World chapter 6 . 10/14/2009
you have got to be the coolest author i know! okay first you update not one but two in one day, then you update the NEXT day, yeah i think you need a break! dude you are awesome! thanks for updating and thanks for keeping the stories going!

i love the chapters and i hope you update soon(but first take a break, your brain must be hurting)!
1,060 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 .. Last Next »