Reviews for My Brother
twinklingeyes07 chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
sweet! loved it :)
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Aw, so sweet. Catch ya on the flip side.
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
I can visualize Dean wished this happened instead of what occurred in the series. But if he had, we would not have gotten a peek into the possible future. We would never have known how horrible and creepy it'd be to see the devil walking around inside Sam (that's gotta be one of the creepiest moments!) Heaven and Hell did everything in their power to separate the boys-underhanded tactics and all. Certainly the worst of times.
BlueEyes444 chapter 1 . 12/12/2010
Oh, this brought a smile to my face. :D Without a doubt, ti's gonna on my favs. :)
QuixoticLullaby chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Awww! I was skimming thorough your profile and I came across this story, and since I thought that the ending of this episode was some ole' bullshit too, I decided to read yours. Sooo much better! I hate it so much when the evil writers of my favorite show separate the boys, it always ends bad! I truly enjoyed this, nice writing.~
Medantha chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
Very quick, and I would have understood better if I have watched first. It was too short to be one of your best, but it wasn't bad either.
Liindsayyy chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
BESTIE! Your insane how do u not think this is the best story in the history of the world. Sure u made a couple spelling errors but everyone does. The Story was beauiful the flashbacks are what killed me. Made me almost cry made me miss our boys. Wow goosebumps over here u knw it is awesome if i gave you a hug. You have ot write more sam and dean becasue that was just to amazing. Definately five stars for this story because it was incredible.
angeleyenc chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
aww! i was screaming at him to do that! that scene broke my heart.. but thank goodness that they are back together again! yay! *jumps for joy*